Windows 10: How to fix extra large text size

Discus and support How to fix extra large text size in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The text size in multiple applications including file explorer and firefox has suddenly become extra large. This problem persists after a restart. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous98742350, Apr 16, 2023.

1. How to fix extra large text size

The text size in multiple applications including file explorer and firefox has suddenly become extra large. This problem persists after a restart. In the settings, the scale is set to 100% and cannot be set lower, the resolution is the same as before, and the "text size" option in the accessibility menu is set to 100% cannot go any lower.How can I revert it back to normal?

:)

Anonymous98742350, Apr 16, 2023

2. make Windows 11 photo thumbnails larger than extra large in file explorer

I have tried the suggestion out there on the 'net to modify the RegEdit entry and add a "ThumbnailSize" D-Word and specify a size, etc. It didn't work. The Extra Large thumbnail size is nothing more than Large with extra steps.

GermanyShepherd, Apr 16, 2023
  3. No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails

I used to be able to Control scroll with the mouse wheel to expand the thumbnail (icon) size to "Extra Large Icons". Now large and extra large produces the same size thumbnail, but with extra large there is more space between each. How can fix this so the thumbnail actually grows rather then the space it occupies?

Rebuilding thumbnails didn't help.
    It used to work fine and just stopped a while back.

visibility, Apr 16, 2023
  4. B. Parker Win User

How to fix extra large text size

Photo Icons won't display in Extra Large Size

I'm running Windows 10 Pro with all updates installed.

In File Explorer my icons for photos won't expand to the Extra Large Size.

The Large Size works, but clicking the Extra Large Size, it only expands the white-space between them without actually expanding the size of the photo icon itself.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

B. Parker, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

How to fix extra large text size

1. How to fix extra large text size - Similar Threads - fix extra large

2. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?: I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing...
  3. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?: I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing...
  4. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix extra large text size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix extra large text size: The text size in multiple applications including file explorer and firefox has suddenly become extra large. This problem persists after a restart. In the settings, the scale is set to 100% and cannot be set lower, the resolution is the same as before, and the "text size"...
  6. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  7. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  8. how to edit large size text file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to edit large size text file: I have exported file server permittions data with Windows subancl.exe tool. It have made 1.5 GB size text file.lacs of row in file Now i want replace two words in text file, But text file not opening notepad..wordpad, excel, msword ..But all failed either open partially or...
  9. Photo Icons won't display in Extra Large Size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Icons won't display in Extra Large Size: I'm running Windows 10 Pro with all updates installed. In File Explorer my icons for photos won't expand to the Extra Large Size. The Large Size works, but clicking the Extra Large Size, it only expands the white-space between them without actually expanding the size of...
  10. No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails: I used to be able to Control scroll with the mouse wheel to expand the thumbnail (icon) size to "Extra Large Icons". Now large and extra large produces the same size thumbnail, but with extra large there is more space between each. How can fix this so the thumbnail actually...