Windows 10: How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

Discus and support How to fix BSOD and stop codes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krisalee, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Krisalee Win User

How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and reinstalled new updates that might be corrupted but the problem still constantly occurs. I have tried resetting windows fully but every time I do it says, "there was a problem, no changes were made." I've gone back to recovery phases still doesn't fix, and no I haven't installed any new computer components, and my windows is

:)

Krisalee, Apr 11, 2024

2. BSOD with multiple stop codes

• Problem
    The problem is that I get a blue screen of death (BSOD) frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I get a BSOD, I get a lot more afterward over the period of 30 mins - 1 hour. The stop codes I get are different every time so there's no way of saying which one I get the most.

• Problem history
    I don't remember exactly when I had this problem or what triggered it. But at the time I hadn't changed any hardware components or installed new software. However, I used to only get the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After some attempts of troubleshooting, I started getting all the stop codes besides IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to this moment. I don't remember which step exactly of troubleshooting triggered this change though.

• Specs:
    1. Windows: Windows 10 x64
    2. Motherboard: Asus Strix B450-F Gaming
    3. CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    4. Memory: Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 Vengeance LPX 32 GB
    5. Hard disks: KINGSTON SA400S37240G / WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0
    6. Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING X
    7. Power supply: don't remember exact model but it's Corsair 550W
    • Troubleshooting:
    1. Changed GPU (from GTX 1060 to current)
    2. Changed RAM
    3. Turned D.O.C.P off
    4. Turned D.O.C.P on
    5. Updated all drivers (chipset, graphics, etc..)
    6. Updated BIOS
    7. memtestx86 (no errors)
    8. CheckHealth
    9. Updated windows
    10. Installed fresh windows (wiped everything) and reinstalled all drivers.
    11. Tried different RAM that I am sure is not faulty
    • Notes:
    1. I tried installing fresh windows multiple times and I noticed that every time I get insanely many BSODs before I install the chipset driver. Then it returns to normal frequency as stated in the 'problem' section.
    2. Every time I check the performance monitor I see the message below or something similar:

How to fix BSOD and stop codes? 92a555ce-eee7-4509-8eaa-cf1d7abc7dfa?upload=true.png

Abdelaziz Farag, Apr 11, 2024
  3. Unpredictable BSODs with different stop codes

Yeah that part of the post was in response to the steps zbook was having me take, not anything to do with the reasoning behind connecting to WiFi. In his steps, he asked me to reinstall the LAN driver. Is the LAN adapter just the Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V?
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes? 397055d1694028426t-unpredictable-bsods-different-stop-codes-adapters.png

mcaulfield, Apr 11, 2024
  4. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

Pc bsod to bios

Currently replying on iPhone, I’ll give you a proper timeline Step 1) during the program of tuneup plus my pc bsod 3 times but I was finally able to get the info Step 2) Restore point was easy and done quick which now leads to step 3 Step 3) After starting the WDV my pc bsod with the stop code of “System thread exception not handled” following the steps I open command prompt and tried to turn it off which says that nothing was changed, so then after a couple of bsod’s later I manage to go back to my restore point which now leads to a problem I cant seem to fix where when I try to open my pc it says something is wrong with my pin with error code (0x80090016) If needed I do have the tuneup plus info Trying to solve the pin problem if anyone suggestions please inform me.

Poundersktt, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

1. How to fix BSOD and stop codes? - Similar Threads - fix BSOD stop

2. How to fix stop code error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix stop code error: I am unable to login to my device, always get message saying collecting error information, then we will restart for you. This keep on again and again. Also, showing stop code error, crital process died? Please advise as how to solve this issue?...
  3. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: Hello Microsoft community,I have created this because I need help in fixing my constant BSOD problems since my startup repair is refusing to work and my PC is also refusing to reset. I have run multiple stress tests to be sure it is not overheating in anyway and I haven't...
  4. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: Hello Microsoft community,I have created this because I need help in fixing my constant BSOD problems since my startup repair is refusing to work and my PC is also refusing to reset. I have run multiple stress tests to be sure it is not overheating in anyway and I haven't...
  5. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and...
  7. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and...
  8. How to fix stop code 0xC000021a

How to fix stop code 0xC000021a: Hi thereI have a AMD Desktop with Windows 11 in it. So couple of days ago My father deleted some of unnecessary software from settings but he accidentally deleted FL Studio 21. Now that I needed that software, I tried to reinstall that software but it was unsuccessful the...
  9. How to fix stop code 0xC000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix stop code 0xC000021a: Hi thereI have a AMD Desktop with Windows 11 in it. So couple of days ago My father deleted some of unnecessary software from settings but he accidentally deleted FL Studio 21. Now that I needed that software, I tried to reinstall that software but it was unsuccessful the...
  10. how to fix stop code

how to fix stop code: My computer will not start from sleep mode because of stop code. How to fix problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code/e3845fb6-7331-4def-9ac3-fc7117e265a7