Windows 10: How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

Discus and support How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently reset my PC as my windows 11 update KB5030219 kept having install errors! Just finished resetting and I’m still having the same issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hollie Oakman, Sep 14, 2023.

1. How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

Just recently reset my PC as my windows 11 update KB5030219 kept having install errors! Just finished resetting and I’m still having the same issue install error 0xc007000d and I am also getting a bad image error 0xc000012f when trying to download the epic games launcher are these linked? How do I stop this from occurring? Any help greatly appreciated :

:)

Hollie Oakman, Sep 14, 2023

2. Cant Fix the Bad Image error

Hi Dag. I'm Greg, an Independent Advisor here to help until this is resolved.

See fixes for Bad Image errors here:

https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-bad-image-e...

https://www.howto-connect.com/fix-localbridge-e...

https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/error-0xc000...

Try uninstalling Xbox in Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Xbox Live > Uninstall. Restart PC and reinstall from Microsoft Store app > Hub (three dots at top right) > My Library.

Run System File Checker from Step 10 in this checklist:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

If that doesn't help then I'd run a Repair Install by installing Media Creation Tool to choose Upgrade Now. This reinstalls Windows while keeping your files, programs and most settings in place. It also advances you to the newest version which you need anyway,
    and by the most stable method.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/m...

I hope this helps. Based on the results you report back I may have other suggestions if necessary. If you will wait to choose whether the problem is resolved, then I will continue to help until the problem is fixed.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Sep 14, 2023
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 14, 2023
  4. How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 14, 2023
Thema:

How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

1. How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error - Similar Threads - fix Bad image

2. How to fix error Oxc000012f? Bad Image Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error Oxc000012f? Bad Image Error: Hello. I am having an issue with the Microsoft office application, Word. I have been working on a document, and when I opened it today, it completely crashed the computer and gave several of the Oxc000012f. errors. I did not do any updates or anything to prompt a change. It...
  3. How to fix error Oxc000012f? Bad Image Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix error Oxc000012f? Bad Image Error: Hello. I am having an issue with the Microsoft office application, Word. I have been working on a document, and when I opened it today, it completely crashed the computer and gave several of the Oxc000012f. errors. I did not do any updates or anything to prompt a change. It...
  4. BAD IMAGE error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BAD IMAGE error: C:Windows\SYSTEM32\directdatabasehelper.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status...
  5. How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Bad image errors and windows install error: Just recently reset my PC as my windows 11 update KB5030219 kept having install errors! Just finished resetting and I’m still having the same issue install error 0xc007000d and I am also getting a bad image error 0xc000012f when trying to download the epic games launcher are...
  6. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  7. Cant Fix the Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Fix the Bad Image error: After a year's worth of updates computer was in storage while I was travelling, I am getting a bag image error, from the file "wpfgfx_v0400.dll" within the Microsoft NET Framework folder. I cant delete the corrupted file and replace it, as I apparently lack the right...
  8. Bad image error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad image error: I have not been on my laptop for a little while and just ended up cutting it on and the bad image error popped up, i cant even log in, it says the error status is 0xc000012f. I have tried to look and see anyway i could fix it, and all the things ive looked at you have to be...
  9. Bad image error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad image error: I cannot able to install games and some software. The error is Bad image, C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  10. Bad Image Error Fix??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Image Error Fix??: I have an old desktop and I put some new parts in there recently while it was running off of the free version of windows. I had put in a windows key and tried to activate it hoping to start the updates on the computer from 1703 to current windows version, and I'm getting the...