Windows 10: How to fix audio application issue?

Discus and support How to fix audio application issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've been experiencing some issues with my audio. Even though my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g: it does make a noise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alan Zuo, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Alan Zuo Win User

How to fix audio application issue?

Recently I've been experiencing some issues with my audio. Even though my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g: it does make a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it doesn't seem to work on any application, whether it is Chrome, games, or music.I've tried restarting, updating drivers, and checking permissions on all my applications, yet everything seems to be in order. What's stranger is that everything did work fine today until it suddenly stopped working. If anyone has any tips or insights that would be great!I'm also on Windows 11, if that is relevant by chance.

:)

Alan Zuo, Nov 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 14, 2022
  4. How to fix audio application issue?

No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

How to fix audio application issue?

1. How to fix audio application issue? - Similar Threads - fix audio application

2. How to fix Low + Poor Audio Quality in Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Low + Poor Audio Quality in Applications: Greetings,I am experiencing poor audio quality in applications, namely games on a new PC I've built with Windows 11 Home and I'm desperately looking for help. Games are playing at roughly 50-70% volume and have poor, jumbled together quality. The game lobby sounds are at...
  3. How to fix Low + Poor Audio Quality in Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Low + Poor Audio Quality in Applications: Greetings,I am experiencing poor audio quality in applications, namely games on a new PC I've built with Windows 11 Home and I'm desperately looking for help. Games are playing at roughly 50-70% volume and have poor, jumbled together quality. The game lobby sounds are at...
  4. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  5. How to fix this issue with the Xbox application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this issue with the Xbox application: When I try to play ark through the Xbox app on my pc it just says “ark survival failed to launch in a small box. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. How to fix this issue with the Xbox application

How to fix this issue with the Xbox application: When I try to play ark through the Xbox app on my pc it just says “ark survival failed to launch in a small box. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. How to fix audio issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix audio issues?: How do you fix a laptop with stuttering audio that scares the living daylights out of someone? Does it have anything to do with the 'generic audio driver' issue on the troubleshooter? If so, how do we get rid of the problem?We've tried updating drivers, reinstalling drivers,...
  8. How to fix audio issues?

How to fix audio issues?: How do you fix a laptop with stuttering audio that scares the living daylights out of someone? Does it have anything to do with the 'generic audio driver' issue on the troubleshooter? If so, how do we get rid of the problem?We've tried updating drivers, reinstalling drivers,...
  9. How do I fix this audio issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue??: So, I was trying to play a Minecraft with my friends when it all started. During my playthrough right off the bat I noticed slight distortions with the audio. I thought it was just a glitch so I carried on with my play through. About 15 minutes later the audio kept distorting...
  10. How to fix audio application issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix audio application issue?: Recently I've been experiencing some issues with my audio. Even though my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g: it does make a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it doesn't seem to work on any application, whether it is Chrome, games, or music.I've tried...