Windows 10: How to find files

Discus and support How to find files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently purchased a new pc after my old one started going bad13 years old. Before getting the new computer set up I transferred my files that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charnell Landrum, Jan 10, 2023.

1. How to find files

I just recently purchased a new pc after my old one started going bad13 years old. Before getting the new computer set up I transferred my files that I had in file explorer to onedrive. But looking at onedrive on the new pc I do not see my files. HELP! These are very important files.

:)

Charnell Landrum, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

How to find files

1. How to find files - Similar Threads - find files

2. Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my linux directory in file explorer: Today my windows 11 got updated. After that the linux directory at end of the file explorer is missing. Don't know where to find that now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-linux-directory-in-file-explorer/77b04985-ee9d-4229-a6a5-e334bbd3463e
  3. Can't find my linux directory in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my linux directory in file explorer: Today my windows 11 got updated. After that the linux directory at end of the file explorer is missing. Don't know where to find that now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-linux-directory-in-file-explorer/77b04985-ee9d-4229-a6a5-e334bbd3463e
  4. Finding a Windows 10 build 18362 bootable .iso or any form of file that a system can boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding a Windows 10 build 18362 bootable .iso or any form of file that a system can boot...: I am searching for Windows 10 build 18362, however, I can't find it anywhere on the official Microsoft page. The reason I need Windows 10 build 18362 is due to my other PC not having the necessary hardware, And often experiencing issues when running on other versions of...
  5. Finding a Windows 10 build 18362 bootable .iso or any form of file that a system can boot...

Finding a Windows 10 build 18362 bootable .iso or any form of file that a system can boot...: I am searching for Windows 10 build 18362, however, I can't find it anywhere on the official Microsoft page. The reason I need Windows 10 build 18362 is due to my other PC not having the necessary hardware, And often experiencing issues when running on other versions of...
  6. Finding a Windows 10 build 18362 bootable .iso or any form of file that a system can boot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i can't find gameinput services or even its file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find gameinput services or even its file: i can't find gameinput services or even its file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-gameinput-services-or-even-its-file/644d570f-ead8-4155-afa3-8120507d4d71
  8. i can't find gameinput services or even its file

i can't find gameinput services or even its file: i can't find gameinput services or even its file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-gameinput-services-or-even-its-file/644d570f-ead8-4155-afa3-8120507d4d71
  9. how can I find files from my old computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I find files from my old computer?: My hard drive died in my old computer, and I would like to access the files that onedrive saved. However, all I can find are the files from the new current computer. Hints, tips, or a tutorial?TIA!...
  10. how can I find files from my old computer?

how can I find files from my old computer?: My hard drive died in my old computer, and I would like to access the files that onedrive saved. However, all I can find are the files from the new current computer. Hints, tips, or a tutorial?TIA!...