Windows 10: How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email

Discus and support How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Windows 10 laptop that was given to me by my ex-boyfriend about 2 years ago. He did not tell me about the parental lock that is now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anonymous_4080, Oct 21, 2024 at 11:17 PM.

1. How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email

Hi. I have a Windows 10 laptop that was given to me by my ex-boyfriend about 2 years ago. He did not tell me about the parental lock that is now affecting my ability to use the laptop. I've asked numerous times in the past about the password; however, he admitted that his parents don't even know what the password is nor the login for the email they used. I would like to factory reset the laptop so that the parental lock is off and I won't have to log into my ex's profile to do homework. Is there any way to bypass the parental lock and reset the laptop? I really need answers fast as mid-terms a

:)

Anonymous_4080, Oct 21, 2024 at 11:17 PM

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

3. sn00ker Win User
    ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

And how exactly are you locked out, are you saying he forgot his user name password login or the bios password?

4. How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Thema:

How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email

1. How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email - Similar Threads - factory reset laptop

2. How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email: Hi. I have a Windows 10 laptop that was given to me by my ex-boyfriend about 2 years ago. He did not tell me about the parental lock that is now affecting my ability to use the laptop. I've asked numerous times in the past about the password; however, he admitted that his...
  3. How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset laptop without parental lock password or email: Hi. I have a Windows 10 laptop that was given to me by my ex-boyfriend about 2 years ago. He did not tell me about the parental lock that is now affecting my ability to use the laptop. I've asked numerous times in the past about the password; however, he admitted that his...
  4. How to factory reset without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset without password: I can't remember my computer password what so ever. Whenever I click "forgot password" I fill out all that information but then it says "something went wrong". I can't change the password or have access to any of the files. I have also tried pressing the shift button as it...
  5. How to factory reset without password

How to factory reset without password: I can't remember my computer password what so ever. Whenever I click "forgot password" I fill out all that information but then it says "something went wrong". I can't change the password or have access to any of the files. I have also tried pressing the shift button as it...
  6. How to factory reset without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. How to do a factory reset without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to do a factory reset without password: I’m trying to get into a computer without knowing the password. I’m trying to do a factory reset but I can’t get into the recovery menu. I’ve tried pressing shift then restart but it doesn’t work, instead it just restarts my laptop. The laptop model is the LG Gram 2021....
  8. How to do a factory reset without password

How to do a factory reset without password: I’m trying to get into a computer without knowing the password. I’m trying to do a factory reset but I can’t get into the recovery menu. I’ve tried pressing shift then restart but it doesn’t work, instead it just restarts my laptop. The laptop model is the LG Gram 2021....
  9. Factory resetting accidental Parent Lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting accidental Parent Lock: Hi there!I am running off a Lenovo ideapad 3, and I accidentally created a child account upon my OOBE. Now with the computer fully set up, I have attempted to factory reset the computer. When I start it, it gets stuck on the "Getting things ready", and has not ever passed...
  10. Factory resetting accidental Parent Lock

Factory resetting accidental Parent Lock: Hi there!I am running off a Lenovo ideapad 3, and I accidentally created a child account upon my OOBE. Now with the computer fully set up, I have attempted to factory reset the computer. When I start it, it gets stuck on the "Getting things ready", and has not ever passed...