Windows 10: How to enable Secure Boot?

Discus and support How to enable Secure Boot? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to enable Secure Boot. I went in to the Bios and i enabled it but it still doesn't work. When i went back to the Bios it writes enabled, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Czagányi András, Mar 27, 2023.

1. How to enable Secure Boot?

I want to enable Secure Boot. I went in to the Bios and i enabled it but it still doesn't work. When i went back to the Bios it writes enabled, but I noticed under it it writes Secure Boot State [disabled], but that is grey so i can't change it. Why is that and how can I enable Secure Boot?

:)

Czagányi András, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

How to enable Secure Boot?

1. How to enable Secure Boot? - Similar Threads - enable Secure Boot

2. How to enable secure boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable secure boot?: In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot...
  3. How to enable secure boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable secure boot?: In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot...
  4. How to enable secure boot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to enable pc secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable pc secure boot: How to enable pc secure boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-pc-secure-boot/b22dda0c-405c-466d-8315-7e734cfd2f01
  6. How to enable Secure Boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Secure Boot?: I want to enable Secure Boot. I went in to the Bios and i enabled it but it still doesn't work. When i went back to the Bios it writes enabled, but I noticed under it it writes Secure Boot State [disabled], but that is grey so i can't change it. Why is that and how can I...
  7. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  8. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  9. How to enable secure boot ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable secure boot ?: How to enable secure boot in MSI motherboards ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-secure-boot/ff34112b-b173-4e03-bf6a-a11c819d54d7
  10. how to enable secure boot ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to enable secure boot ?: in system information, it's showing that secure boot state is unsupported. how to fix it. I have enabled secure boot in my bios but it still not showing enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-secure-boot/018c7ca0-5971-4b88-a215-1e21ac2c21b4