Windows 10: How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11?

Discus and support How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to a Windows 11 laptop so I need to enable Secure Boot to play Valorant. I went to UEFI settings after identifying that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by may721, Dec 4, 2022.

1. may721 Win User

How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11?

I recently upgraded to a Windows 11 laptop so I need to enable Secure Boot to play Valorant. I went to UEFI settings after identifying that it was disabled, but the option to turn it back on is grey and I can’t change it. Does anyone know why this is/how I can bypass?

:)

may721, Dec 4, 2022

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Dec 4, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Dec 4, 2022
  4. How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11?

How to enable Secure Boot in Windows 11?

Secure boot is one of the Windows 11 primary requirements. If you're able to use Windows 11, this means Secure boot is enabled. You need to check with the game vendor and see how this issue can be resolved by removing the secure boot message

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11?

1. How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11? - Similar Threads - enable Secure Boot

2. How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Secure Boot on Windows 11?: I recently upgraded to a Windows 11 laptop so I need to enable Secure Boot to play Valorant. I went to UEFI settings after identifying that it was disabled, but the option to turn it back on is grey and I can’t change it. Does anyone know why this is/how I can bypass?...
  3. How to enable Secure Boot in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Secure Boot in Windows 11?: Good evening everyone, Exactly two days ago 11/20/2022 I purchased the new Fifa23 by EpicGames, and did the normal game installation process. Upon finishing this process, the game opened in Origin base application of the EA Sports account, I was super happy with my new...
  4. How to enable Secure Boot in Windows 11?

How to enable Secure Boot in Windows 11?: Good evening everyone, Exactly two days ago 11/20/2022 I purchased the new Fifa23 by EpicGames, and did the normal game installation process. Upon finishing this process, the game opened in Origin base application of the EA Sports account, I was super happy with my new...
  5. Windows 11 Secure boot enabled, but not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Secure boot enabled, but not?: I would like to update my computer to windows 11. I have an Asus tuf b360 pro-gaming motherboard and in the bios it says that the secure boot is enabled, but in the health app it says that it isnt. I have absolutely no idea what the problem is. Updated the drivers and still...
  6. Windows 11 Secure boot enabled, but not?

Windows 11 Secure boot enabled, but not?: I would like to update my computer to windows 11. I have an Asus tuf b360 pro-gaming motherboard and in the bios it says that the secure boot is enabled, but in the health app it says that it isnt. I have absolutely no idea what the problem is. Updated the drivers and still...
  7. Windows 11 Secure boot enabled, but not?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Enabling secure Boot - Windows 11

Enabling secure Boot - Windows 11: Hii am trying to enable secure boot on my PC, but without success. I went to the BIOS, make the settings accordingly, any idea how to do it ?RegardsManuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-secure-boot-windows-11/fd9ccb12-56fd-44ed-ab9f-eb391449eccf
  9. Enabling secure Boot - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling secure Boot - Windows 11: Hii am trying to enable secure boot on my PC, but without success. I went to the BIOS, make the settings accordingly, any idea how to do it ?RegardsManuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-secure-boot-windows-11/fd9ccb12-56fd-44ed-ab9f-eb391449eccf
  10. How to enable secure boot ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable secure boot ?: How to enable secure boot in MSI motherboards ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-secure-boot/ff34112b-b173-4e03-bf6a-a11c819d54d7