Windows 10: How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11

Discus and support How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]For Windows 11 device that has an accelerometer (a tool that measures proper acceleration), the Lock Screen background by default will pan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11

How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11 Enable-or-Disable-Lock-Screen-Background-Motion-Settings-app.png
    For Windows 11 device that has an accelerometer (a tool that measures proper acceleration), the Lock Screen background by default will pan around a still image as you physically move your device. PC users that prefer a traditional static lock screen background image, this post will show you how to Enable or Disable Lock Screen […]

This article How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Enable or Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10  

orbtwin, How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11 :)

Just to verify, the lock screen isn't the one that shows the users to select to sign in as.

Next, double check using the tutorial below to make sure that you do not have the Ctrl+Alt+Del secure lock screen enabled. If it's enabled, the lock screen will show even when the lock screen is disabled.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

While doing OPTION THREE here to create the task, it's critical that all steps are performed exactly and fully. The full registry path the task uses is below.

*Arrow HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\SessionData

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper.

Hello Priyatosh, and welcome to Ten Forums. How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11 :)

Are you joined to a domain? If so, you'll need to talk to the domain administrator since it would be a policy they set.

If not, then you might see if using step 2 in OPTION ONE of the tutorial below to enable changing the lock screen background may help. It's the same setting in Windows 10.

Lock Screen Background Image - Enable or Disable Changing in Windows 8

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Background Motion in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Lock

2. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  3. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  4. No lock screen background in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No lock screen background in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Insider Preview - Beta channel. I see a blank wallpaper in my login screen and this issue has been present since I had Windows 10 installed. I thought it was a bug which will be fixed in next build and the issue still persists even today. I have...
  5. No lock screen background in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No lock screen background in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Insider Preview - Beta channel. I see a blank wallpaper in my login screen and this issue has been present since I had Windows 10 installed. I thought it was a bug which will be fixed in next build and the issue still persists even today. I have...
  6. Enable or Disable Show Lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Show Lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In Windows 10, you can decide how long you want each image to be […] This article Enable or Disable Show Lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Enable background image in both lock screen and login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable background image in both lock screen and login screen: Hello, Is it possible to enable a background image for both the login screen and the lock screen? Even if it is the same one. Thanks! 80425
  8. Enable or Disable Changing Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Changing Lock Screen Background in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Changing Lock Screen Background in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Changing Lock Screen Background in Windows 10 [img] Information By default in Windows 10, users are able to change their lock screen background image to Windows Spotlight,...
  9. Enable or Disable Cortana on Lock Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Cortana on Lock Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Cortana on Lock Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Cortana on your Lock Screen in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of...
  10. Enable or Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 [img] Information The lock screen is the screen you see when you lock your PC (or when it locks automatically after you haven't been using it for a while). The lock screen will also show at startup, and when you are...