Windows 10: how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x...

Discus and support how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my PC with windows 11 installed, windows 11 doesn't detect my razer blackshark v2 x headset, sound doesn't work properly like the Hz 24 bit 48,000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ritter M., Oct 21, 2024 at 10:22 PM.

1. Ritter M. Win User

how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x...

On my PC with windows 11 installed, windows 11 doesn't detect my razer blackshark v2 x headset, sound doesn't work properly like the Hz 24 bit 48,000 Hz for example quality doesn't show the Hz quality the headset supports, my razer blackshark v2 x's microphone doesn't work, and the razer 7.1 surround sound doesn't work.Already tried a lot of solutions like reinstalling the drivers, running some commands that would fix my PC's "problems", etc. I don't know what else to do. The only thing I can think of is to downgrade to windows 10 I don't feel like doing it. Like why won't razer 7.1 surr

:)

2. Razer BlackShark V2 X Microphone not connecting to PC; Windows 11.

Hey,
    I own a Razer BlackShark V2 X but the microphone can't be detected on my desktop running Intel i5. Anyone have any ideas why?
    Thanks,
    Nathan

3. Windows 11 unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone

Windows 11 is unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone. This new Razer headphone works ok on another Windows 10 laptop but not on my Windows 11.

My older headphone works ok on my Windows 11 laptop, this means my 3.5mm sound jack is good.

I have reinstalled Windows 11, but still no luck.

Can someone please help.

Regards,

Jami

4. OrisRas Win User

how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x...

Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the mic. My pc sees the mic is there, just isnt notices the sound when i speak.

Thema:

1. how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x... - Similar Threads - enable surround sound

2. how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable 7.1 surround sound razer in windows 11 so that my razer blackshark v2 x...: On my PC with windows 11 installed, windows 11 doesn't detect my razer blackshark v2 x headset, sound doesn't work properly like the Hz 24 bit 48,000 Hz for example quality doesn't show the Hz quality the headset supports, my razer blackshark v2 x's microphone doesn't work,...
  3. Windows 11 unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone: Windows 11 is unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone. This new Razer headphone works ok on another Windows 10 laptop but not on my Windows 11.My older headphone works ok on my Windows 11 laptop, this means my 3.5mm sound jack is good.I have reinstalled Windows...
  4. Windows 11 unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone: Windows 11 is unable to detect my new Razer Blackshark v2 microphone. This new Razer headphone works ok on another Windows 10 laptop but not on my Windows 11.My older headphone works ok on my Windows 11 laptop, this means my 3.5mm sound jack is good.I have reinstalled Windows...
  5. Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working: So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the...
  6. Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working: So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the...
  7. Razer Black Shark V2 surround sound 7.1 not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Black Shark V2 surround sound 7.1 not showing up: Hello,As you probably have seen in the title my razer 7.1 surround sound is not showing up in my playback devices, also in device manager I see no "7.1 surround sound " . I know this is a Razer issue, but they haven't respond in multiple weeks so I'm hoping someone can help...
  8. Razer Blackshark v2 X microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blackshark v2 X microphone not working: Hello guys! I have done multiple things to get my microphone working visited multiple forums but my microphone still didn't get recognised. Any idee how I can fix this?...
  9. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling: Titel fix it !!!!! *** in das englische Forum verschoben *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-razer-surround-sound-crackling/9761fd08-905f-4adc-859b-5e9b1b9afe97
  10. Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working: I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-kraken-x-71-surround-sound-not-working/d55de84e-8b8f-4df8-bea2-0b9aefce57da