Windows 10: How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar

Discus and support How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When opening quick settings, if something is playing sound there will be a popup above the quick settings. Is there a way to disable this? I have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lev Star, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:07 AM.

1. Lev Star Win User

How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar

When opening quick settings, if something is playing sound there will be a popup above the quick settings. Is there a way to disable this? I have my reasons for wanting to do this I would include a photo if I could, but when I try to upload a photo it says "files failed to upload"

:)

2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar :p

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar

Disable "Quick Access"

You may try the steps listed for
    v1607 here
    , and reverse the earlier method you used to disable Qa.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:13 AM
Thema:

How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar

1. How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar - Similar Threads - disable sound popup

2. How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable sound popup above quick settings on taskbar: When opening quick settings, if something is playing sound there will be a popup above the quick settings. Is there a way to disable this? I have my reasons for wanting to do this I would include a photo if I could, but when I try to upload a photo it says "files failed to...
  3. How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys: How do I disable windows quick launching pinned taskbar programs with W+1. W+2 hotkeys etc, I dont want to disable other windows hotkeys, just the quicklaunching of my pinned applications....
  4. How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys

How to disable windows pinned taskbar quick launch keys: How do I disable windows quick launching pinned taskbar programs with W+1. W+2 hotkeys etc, I dont want to disable other windows hotkeys, just the quicklaunching of my pinned applications....
  5. How to disable the popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the popup?: My window shows automatically a setting popup how i remove it or disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-popup/49771d74-68c1-4949-8959-05021a4ebbce
  6. How to disable the popup?

How to disable the popup?: My window shows automatically a setting popup how i remove it or disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-popup/49771d74-68c1-4949-8959-05021a4ebbce
  7. How to disable the popup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable that annoying popups in taskbar?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/h185nzoiwdp61.png?width=410&format=png&auto=webp&s=73423bed2c13f48265cdc132b46cb0cf786ea3ab submitted by /u/leonorino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mdq49i/is_there_a_way_to_disable_that_annoying_popups_in/
  9. How to disable or reduce duration of taskbar popup tips?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable or reduce duration of taskbar popup tips?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, when I hover mouse above a taskbar window, the tip window will popup and last very long time, even I set the taskbar to auto hide, the tip box will still last for a while when the taskbar is already gone, some time it blocks my visual to...
  10. Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar: Is there anyway of removing popup showing thing open above taskbar. For example When you have several pages open on say firefox it pops them up above taskbar. Dont know what its called & it wont screenshot 156780