Windows 10: How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...

Discus and support How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,At my company, our workstations are not joined to the domain and are managed by Workspace ONE. I would like to join these workstations to Entra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Sa., Jun 25, 2024.

1. How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...

Hello,At my company, our workstations are not joined to the domain and are managed by Workspace ONE. I would like to join these workstations to Entra ID to use Microsoft accounts to authenticate. However, I will also be using Autopilot to have the OOBE and join the workstations directly. Workspace ONE will be added as an MDM to Entra ID and deployed when provisioning the PCs.I noticed that BitLocker will be enabled automatically, and the recovery keys will be synced to Entra ID. In my case, I want Workspace ONE to manage the BitLocker keys. How can I disable BitLocker so that when joining the

:)

Joseph Sa., Jun 25, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10

Source: Windows Autopilot: What's new and what's next

See also: Simplifying IT with the latest updates from Windows Autopilot - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Jun 25, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10

Source: Windows Autopilot: What's new and what's next

See also: Simplifying IT with the latest updates from Windows Autopilot - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Jun 25, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...

Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot

Source: Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...

1. How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to... - Similar Threads - disable automatic BitLocker

2. How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...: Hello,At my company, our workstations are not joined to the domain and are managed by Workspace ONE. I would like to join these workstations to Entra ID to use Microsoft accounts to authenticate. However, I will also be using Autopilot to have the OOBE and join the...
  3. How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable automatic BitLocker implementation when using Autopilot OOBE experience to...: Hello,At my company, our workstations are not joined to the domain and are managed by Workspace ONE. I would like to join these workstations to Entra ID to use Microsoft accounts to authenticate. However, I will also be using Autopilot to have the OOBE and join the...
  4. About the Out-of-Box-Experience OoBE ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the Out-of-Box-Experience OoBE ...: ...to be clear, that initial OS\setup of a newly purchased machine, I'm told, is called the OoBE. That said, is the OoBE the actual OS, or is it some sort of 'Virtual Machine'? Something like running an OS in/on VmWare? I cannot stabilize Win-11 from the OoBE or from the...
  5. About the Out-of-Box-Experience OoBE ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About the Out-of-Box-Experience OoBE ...: ...to be clear, that initial OS\setup of a newly purchased machine, I'm told, is called the OoBE. That said, is the OoBE the actual OS, or is it some sort of 'Virtual Machine'? Something like running an OS in/on VmWare? I cannot stabilize Win-11 from the OoBE or from the...
  6. How to disable bitlocker when computer will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable bitlocker when computer will not start: Dell tech is coming to replace my motherboard and asked me to disable bitlocker but I can't access the devise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-bitlocker-when-computer-will-not/2a783ede-d8ef-4814-bf51-10581b614e60
  7. Onboarding OOBE laptops to Intune Autopilot - Defender Install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Onboarding OOBE laptops to Intune Autopilot - Defender Install: When we onboard new laptops to Intune through Autopilot, how can we make sure that the Microsoft Defender 365 is installed as soon as the user computer is onboarded? Is there any policy that needs to be setup in order to get that laptop to be on Windows Defender portal so...
  8. Using BitLocker when secure boot is disabled

Using BitLocker when secure boot is disabled: Hello, I would like to know if I turned off Secure boot in windows 10 will I be able to have encrypted drives that do not require a user to enter a boot password. I am currently using an endpoint software for DLP policy and it does not work with secure boot on. If I turn if...
  9. Disable Automatic Bitlocker Encryption

Disable Automatic Bitlocker Encryption: I purchased a new laptop and I noticed that right after my clean install of Windows 10 1903 using a Local Account, BitLocker was automatically encrypting my drive. This isn’t good, because I prefer to use the AES-256 cipher as opposed to the default AES-128. I came across a...
  10. Bitlocker is automatically enabled on NTFS partition - how to disable?

Bitlocker is automatically enabled on NTFS partition - how to disable?: I'm just installing my notebook from scratch. I set up a dual boot with Fedora 27 and Windows 10 Pro. Both OSes are installed on the same SSD (1 TB). The system is EFI with Secure Boot activated. First of all I installed Win10 on a 200GB partition. Afterwards Fedora...