Windows 10: How to delete my windows account entirely?

Discus and support How to delete my windows account entirely? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! So, I’ve had a windows PC laptop for a little bit, 4 months ago as a gift from my mom for my 16th birthday and I was really happy about it until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MG_533, Jul 5, 2024 at 2:27 AM.

1. MG_533 Win User

How to delete my windows account entirely?

Hi! So, I’ve had a windows PC laptop for a little bit, 4 months ago as a gift from my mom for my 16th birthday and I was really happy about it until now. I’ve been getting increasingly worried about the and not exaggerating THOUSANDS of unsuccessful sign-ins from a bunch of different users in different places. I’ve never downloaded anything from anyone weird or been on any websites besides YouTube and Pinterest so I really have no idea how this many people happen to have my Microsoft email. I know it’s ’unsuccessful’ but it’s still extremely jarring to me that people are able to try to sign

:)

2. 10TaTioN Win User

Snow Leopard bug can delete entire account data

How to delete my windows account entirely? [​IMG]

How to delete my windows account entirely? [​IMG]
    Source: iTWire

3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to delete my windows account entirely? :(

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Thema:

1. How to delete my windows account entirely? - Similar Threads - delete account entirely

2. How to delete my windows account entirely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete my windows account entirely?: Hi! So, I’ve had a windows PC laptop for a little bit, 4 months ago as a gift from my mom for my 16th birthday and I was really happy about it until now. I’ve been getting increasingly worried about the and not exaggerating THOUSANDS of unsuccessful sign-ins from a bunch of...
  3. One drive deleted my entire computer

One drive deleted my entire computer: One drive took every file from my computer and moved it into the cloud then sent me Mutiple messages about being over my storage limit and I was no longer able to send and download emails or create new documents until I bought or cleared storage. I never chose to have my...
  4. One drive deleted my entire computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One drive deleted my entire computer: One drive took every file from my computer and moved it into the cloud then sent me Mutiple messages about being over my storage limit and I was no longer able to send and download emails or create new documents until I bought or cleared storage. I never chose to have my...
  5. Hacker deleted my entire home page

Hacker deleted my entire home page: HiI was hacked this morning and my entire home page is blank. They downloaded Ultraviewer on my computer so I uninstalled it. I did Windows A to turn off Tablet mode. My computer is too old for that so it wasn't an issue. I restarted 4x per advice on here to someone else. No...
  6. Deleted my Onedrive folder and it deleted my entire desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my Onedrive folder and it deleted my entire desktop: I was trying to make more space on my computer and ended up deleting my Onedrive folder, I looked at my desktop and saw that everything was gone. I'm trying to get those files back, they aren't on my Onedrive on the website because I never upgraded my storage space. There's...
  7. Deleted my Onedrive folder and it deleted my entire desktop

Deleted my Onedrive folder and it deleted my entire desktop: I was trying to make more space on my computer and ended up deleting my Onedrive folder, I looked at my desktop and saw that everything was gone. I'm trying to get those files back, they aren't on my Onedrive on the website because I never upgraded my storage space. There's...
  8. Deleted my Onedrive folder and it deleted my entire desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. how to delete my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete my account?: how to delete my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-account/0ec12269-bcbf-4ad2-a45b-ccf07d6a6a22
  10. Entire Desktop Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entire Desktop Deleted: Hello, I am using a Dell Inspirion 7386 on Windows 10. I downloaded this battery manager called BatteryBar Pro, which I mistakenly downloaded onto my desktop. I promptly clicked uninstall so I could redownload it to the right folder, and it ended up deleting and...