Windows 10: how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11

Discus and support how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Whenky 108, Oct 22, 2024 at 9:27 AM.

1. how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11

how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11

:)

2. Aman Win User

Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

4. Bravo.2 Win User

my Docooler wired Condenser Mic for computer audio 3.5mm doesnt work on my windows 10 dell insiprion laptop doesnt work

i tried looking at alot of youtube videos and none of them worked

plus i have a headphone and microphone splitter connected to it and it only works for my headphones bc my laptop only has one connected for headphones only

i tried these steps:

attempt 1:

• i right clicked the volume icon and clicked "Open sound settings"
    • the only thing that shows up in "choose your input mic" is the Microphone (Realtek(R) Audio) which is the built-in mic for my dell insprion windows 10 laptop
    • i checked the "test your microphone" and it only worked from my laptops mic
    attempt 2

• i searched "microphone privacy settings" in the windows search bar
    • everything is enabled "microphone access" and "allow apps to access your microphone" "allow desktop apps to use your microphone" i enabled them all
    attempt 3

• searched "control panel"
    • clicked "hardware and sound"
    • clicked the "manage audio devices"
    • went to the "recording" section in my "sound" app
    • i cant find my docooler consender mic in the recording section but i can only see my headphones (Realtek(R) audio connected from my headphone and mic splitter that is connected to my laptop and i have my mic turned on because it has a on and off switch
    attempt 4

• i used my headphone and mic splitter and turned my mic on with the switch that says on and off and its on "ON"
    attempt 5

• i updated my laptop
    • i reseted it
    • it didnt work
    I REALLY NEED HELP I USED ALOT OF MONEY ON THIS MIC I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!11

Thema:

1. how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11 - Similar Threads - connect borneo mic

2. how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11: how to connect borneo mic to laptop windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-borneo-mic-to-laptop-windows-11/e12da7ce-abd7-4a77-beb7-06934ddadfca
  3. Windows 11 connects to headset but mic is not functional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 connects to headset but mic is not functional.: I recently updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10 on a work issued Dell Vostro. My bluetooth headset Bose nc 700 connects, BUT the mic doesn't function. The headset is listed as my default audio output and input device on my computer, and I have run through the audio source...
  4. Windows 11 connects to headset but mic is not functional.

Windows 11 connects to headset but mic is not functional.: I recently updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10 on a work issued Dell Vostro. My bluetooth headset Bose nc 700 connects, BUT the mic doesn't function. The headset is listed as my default audio output and input device on my computer, and I have run through the audio source...
  5. How to use headphones mic instead of laptop built-in mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use headphones mic instead of laptop built-in mic: Please help, my laptop only has one input device available which is the RealtekR even though my headphones are connected and thus the mic is coming from the built in laptop mic...
  6. My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop: So I recently purchased an AT-2020 microphone, and my new laptop isn't detecting it. It worked on 2 other computers but not my laptop. I have the phantom power but it just doesn't show up on my laptop...
  7. My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop

My Mic isn't connecting to my laptop: So I recently purchased an AT-2020 microphone, and my new laptop isn't detecting it. It worked on 2 other computers but not my laptop. I have the phantom power but it just doesn't show up on my laptop...
  8. Windows Laptop stopped recognizing built-in mic after connecting Bluetooth mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Laptop stopped recognizing built-in mic after connecting Bluetooth mic: After pairing a set of bluetooth headphones to my laptop, it has stopped recognizing the built-in mic in the computer, or any other microphone I plug into the audio jack. This issue persists even when I unpair the bluetooth device, or turn off bluetooth entirely....
  9. Windows Laptop stopped recognizing built-in mic after connecting Bluetooth mic

Windows Laptop stopped recognizing built-in mic after connecting Bluetooth mic: After pairing a set of bluetooth headphones to my laptop, it has stopped recognizing the built-in mic in the computer, or any other microphone I plug into the audio jack. This issue persists even when I unpair the bluetooth device, or turn off bluetooth entirely....
  10. Windows Laptop stopped recognizing built-in mic after connecting Bluetooth mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware