Windows 10: how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away.

Discus and support how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Please could you send me directions to completely wipe everything from my laptop so that I can give it to someone else without needing to sign into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sashax1, Apr 11, 2022.

1. sashax1 Win User

how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away.

Hi,Please could you send me directions to completely wipe everything from my laptop so that I can give it to someone else without needing to sign into my account. It is a Hp stream laptop.

:)

sashax1, Apr 11, 2022

2. laptop vista complete restore

Backup your important data and games and do a complete reinstall is someone suggested. This will help clean up clogged registry keys that are useless and slows down your PC and also wiping out undetectable spywares or viruses.

spearman914, Apr 11, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 11, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

1. how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away. - Similar Threads - completely wipe everything

2. Want a clean reset for computer so I can give it away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want a clean reset for computer so I can give it away: Ok so I wanted to reset my computer and give it to a friend but after reseting it my old account is still on it but it says pin is no longer available and to make a new one but if i click that it gives me an error of user profile service service unavailable. ive tryed to...
  3. Want a clean reset for computer so I can give it away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want a clean reset for computer so I can give it away: Ok so I wanted to reset my computer and give it to a friend but after reseting it my old account is still on it but it says pin is no longer available and to make a new one but if i click that it gives me an error of user profile service service unavailable. ive tryed to...
  4. Want a clean reset for computer so I can give it away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away.

how to completely wipe everything off my laptop so that i can give it away.: Hi,Please could you send me directions to completely wipe everything from my laptop so that I can give it to someone else without needing to sign into my account. It is a Hp stream laptop....
  6. How can I be sure I wiped everything off my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I be sure I wiped everything off my hard drive: I bought a new computer and I don't like it.I reset the computer but I want to make sure I got all the files off.I set the computer keyboard for two different languages and when it came back after reset it still gave me the option of those two languages, which makes me worry...
  7. How can I be sure I wiped everything off my hard drive

How can I be sure I wiped everything off my hard drive: I bought a new computer and I don't like it.I reset the computer but I want to make sure I got all the files off.I set the computer keyboard for two different languages and when it came back after reset it still gave me the option of those two languages, which makes me worry...
  8. So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...: So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my windows 10 does it completely wipe off my computer as well...
  9. Giving the laptop away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving the laptop away: Hi, I plan to give my Toshiba laptop away to a national charity. The laptop is running Windows 10 Home [Reset today] downloaded from Cloud for complete erasure of previous details. However because I am shown as Administrator, that appears to be overiding the Reset since...
  10. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is wiped off of my laptop: A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar...