Windows 10: How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address

Discus and support How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 randomly forever because i scare someone can trace me but i don't see any tool to change ip random not handmade.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by windowsuse#1, Jan 17, 2022.

1. How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address

I want to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 randomly forever because i scare someone can trace me but i don't see any tool to change ip random not handmade. And 1 question : If i upgrade windows 10 to 11, can it change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address . And if they know my IPipv4 and ipv6, can they trace my house

:)

windowsuse#1, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Lastpass Suddenly has a Site it says is insecure

In addition check DNS (compare both machines)

Change IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Server Address in Windows

Option Two. Step 4. Then Step 7. Choose one from the list.

Callender, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Caledon Ken, Jan 17, 2022
  4. How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address

Network connection settings problem (IPv6 address)

Hi everyone,

I always choose to “Obtain an IPv6 address automatically” in my network settings, but the settings often change to “Use the following IPv6 address” by itself (where the IPv6 address is changed to some weird values like fdaa::1:f2
    and Subnet prefix length is 64).

The network connection settings I am talking about can be found by going to “Control Panel”
    “View network status and tasks” “Change adapter settings” and right click on the network connection to select “Properties” and in the items list, select “Internet Protocol Version
    6 (TCP/IPv6)” and then click on “Properties” to see the settings under “General” tab.

Does anyone know what could have caused the settings to change by itself? And how do I stop this problem from happening again?

How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address d1573dac-80d2-4daf-b688-71be2a0583b5?upload=true.jpg

Ian Chen54321, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address

1. How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address - Similar Threads - change IPipv4 ipv6

2. How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address: I want to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 randomly forever because i scare someone can trace me but i don't see any tool to change ip random not handmade. And 1 question : If i upgrade windows 10 to 11, can it change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address . And if they know my IPipv4 and ipv6,...
  3. How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address: I want to change my IPipv4 and ipv6 randomly forever because i scare someone can trace me but i don't see any tool to change ip random not handmade. And 1 question : If i upgrade windows 10 to 11, can it change my IPipv4 and ipv6 address . And if they know my IPipv4 and ipv6,...
  4. How to stop IPv6 ip address from changing every day?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop IPv6 ip address from changing every day?: My IPv4 address rarely changes. My IPv6 address changes every day. This is a problem because my IP address gets added to a whitelist so I can access a work network computer, so I have to update the whitelist every day. QUESTION: Is there a way to tell Windows 10 to not get...
  5. Temporary IPv6 Address Creation and logging

Temporary IPv6 Address Creation and logging: I have seen wide differences in the way some hosts create their temporary IPv6 addresses. Some only have a few, while some have hundreds. This leads me to trying to find the answers to several questions, which so far have eluded me. I am aware that this feature can be...
  6. Windows 10 no IPv6 address on boot

Windows 10 no IPv6 address on boot: Hello everyone. I have found on my home and office ipv6 SLAAC enabled networks, Windows 10 computers frequently fails to self-configure IPv6 addresses when boot up. Toggling wifi off/on via the lower right wifi icon does not solve the problem. However, if I go into Control...
  7. How to block an IPv6 address in windows firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to block an IPv6 address in windows firewall: I have noticed some suspicious activity on my computer. My Gmail password might even have been changed I’ve not change the back, so I am very concerned. The activity seems to be coming from an iPv6 address. So, I would like to block it with windows firewall....
  8. Unable to get ipv6 address

Unable to get ipv6 address: I have problem with ipv6 connectivity.I have 2 different OS on the same machine, but only ubuntu can access ipv6. On win10, it seems that the ipv6 address cannot be assigned to the OS. I can only get one fe80: gateway. Another win10 device can get ipv6 address through the...
  9. How to find IPv6 addresses of devices on the LAN?

How to find IPv6 addresses of devices on the LAN?: When I ping another Windows device on my LAN my local Windows uses an IPv6 address. (I think I have IPv4 pings blocked by my firewalls.) A packet trace shows Windows issuing NBNS, MDNS, and LLMNR packets which seem to be from 3 different network discovery procedures. The MDNS...
  10. Change IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Server Address in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Server Address in Windows: How to: Change IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Server Address in Windows How to Change IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Server Address in Windows A DNS (Domain Name System) server is the service that makes it possible for you to open a web browser, type a domain name and load your favorite...