Windows 10: How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10

Discus and support How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In Windows 10, the icons in the taskbar are aligned to the left by default. We all have been experiencing this practice for a long time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 28, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10

How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10 center-taskbar-icons-in-Windows-10-pic2-100x100.png
    In Windows 10, the icons in the taskbar are aligned to the left by default. We all have been experiencing this practice for a long time. However, some Windows user like to center align the icons on the Taskbar. While [...]

This post How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Kalyan_Ch Win User

Action center icon missing from the taskbar

Dear Tony,

thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately I didn't find any solution even after following above your mentioned steps.

I did perform both Method 1 and Method 2, still I could not able see action center on taskbar.

I just want to know where it is an windows bug or any kind of external attack like virus !

Any help to restore action center would be great.

Regards

Kalyan

Kalyan_Ch, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. How to center Taskbar icons in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - center Taskbar icons

2. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  3. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  4. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  6. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  7. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  8. Center Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Just Like 11

Center Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Just Like 11: Just a quick tip before I go to work! Enjoy. 182613
  9. small taskbar icons off center

small taskbar icons off center: Notice that the taskbar buttons are floating just a bit above the bottom. Has anyone seen a bug like this before? It just started happening today after an update. I am using small taskbar buttons and the taskbar is as low as it can go. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 center icone taskbar

2. windows 10 center taskbar icons

3. center taskbar icons

4. is there a way to center the icons on the task bar windows 10?