Windows 10: How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?

Discus and support How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, I want to boot into the installation media menu as said in the title, I had a ISO and I managed to make a bootable USB using the ISO. How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N0735, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:27 AM.

1. N0735 Win User

How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?

Hi guys, I want to boot into the installation media menu as said in the title, I had a ISO and I managed to make a bootable USB using the ISO. How to boot into the installation media menu?

:)

2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:32 AM
Thema:

How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?

1. How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB? - Similar Threads - boot Installation Media

2. How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?: Hi guys, I want to boot into the installation media menu as said in the title, I had a ISO and I managed to make a bootable USB using the ISO. How to boot into the installation media menu?...
  3. How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to boot into Installation Media Menu after making a bootable USB?: Hi guys, I want to boot into the installation media menu as said in the title, I had a ISO and I managed to make a bootable USB using the ISO. How to boot into the installation media menu?...
  4. How to make a bootable USB ?

How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  5. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  6. How to make a bootable flash drive that boots to a custom menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable flash drive that boots to a custom menu: I have a Kingston Data Traveler 3.0 USB flash drive that I would like to make bootable. I would like to be able to insert it in a USB port on computers running Windows 10 and boot to a menu on the flash drive that I can customize. Can someone help me do this? 167298
  7. Making a preexisting install USB bootable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making a preexisting install USB bootable: My SSD is failing, and the connector to attach an internal disk in my laptop has been lost (it's a SATA connector on a flat flex cable) I have a spare mechanical disk, and a USB3 SATA cable. I have booted fresh installs from USB before, but those were Windows 7 and Server...
  8. Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB: Whenever i boot into the usb that has windows 10 iso files installed i am able achieve a screen with the windows logo and a cirlce loading with dots, after it fades my whole screen turns black with no installer appearing. I am unable to access anything in my computer other...
  9. how to create a USB bootable media

how to create a USB bootable media: I have an Acer desktop computer running Windows 10 and I got only the update Version 1803. I can't get 1809 and 19093 because after installation, I can't boot the computer. On the other hand, Microsoft informs that I need to get the newer version update. That is why I need to...
  10. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...