Windows 10: How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hii I'm trying to redeem something for Microsoft rewards and trying to add my phone number. I can't remember exactly what it said when I tried a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harmonically, Oct 8, 2024 at 1:12 AM.

1. How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?

Hii I'm trying to redeem something for Microsoft rewards and trying to add my phone number. I can't remember exactly what it said when I tried a few times since I've now been blocked but it was something like "We cannot add this verification method to your account". I have the right phone number, received and input the code and all but now I am blocked so I cannot try anything. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong or if my phone number might be attached to another account, but if it is could someone possibly remove it for me or tell me what I'm doing wrong? I don't remember having another

:)

Harmonically, Oct 8, 2024 at 1:12 AM

2. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

Let me know how I can use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number? I’ve got a lot of points and want to use them.

Natalie Lewis1, Oct 8, 2024 at 1:15 AM
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Thema:

How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?

1. How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - add phone number

2. How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?: Hii I'm trying to redeem something for Microsoft rewards and trying to add my phone number. I can't remember exactly what it said when I tried a few times since I've now been blocked but it was something like "We cannot add this verification method to your account". I have...
  3. How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add phone number for Microsoft rewards?: Hii I'm trying to redeem something for Microsoft rewards and trying to add my phone number. I can't remember exactly what it said when I tried a few times since I've now been blocked but it was something like "We cannot add this verification method to your account". I have...
  4. Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account: My microsoft rewards account has an outdated phone number associated with it despite all other aspects of my Microsoft account having my current phone number. I attempted to change this on the MS rewards page but the Captcha process is a clear as mud and i failed it 5 times....
  5. Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account

Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account: My microsoft rewards account has an outdated phone number associated with it despite all other aspects of my Microsoft account having my current phone number. I attempted to change this on the MS rewards page but the Captcha process is a clear as mud and i failed it 5 times....
  6. Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards: I am from India and whenever I try to add my phone number to redeem Microsoft rewards a prompt shows up "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias" There's no problem even in receiving the otp and I even tried with two different phone numbers but it...
  7. Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards

Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards: I am from India and whenever I try to add my phone number to redeem Microsoft rewards a prompt shows up "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias" There's no problem even in receiving the otp and I even tried with two different phone numbers but it...
  8. redeeming gist card in microsoft rewards without phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    redeeming gist card in microsoft rewards without phone number: is there a way i could redeem gift cards without my phone number like using email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeeming-gist-card-in-microsoft-rewards-without/e7fa2a46-524a-4622-8682-4a7937739789
  9. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards without a phone number: Let me know how I can use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number? I’ve got a lot of points and want to use them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-without-a-phone-number/14dee8df-1ff0-429c-976d-1427086b0ee3
  10. How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?

How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?: Heyy, so I've been wondering for some time now.. How can I use Microsoft Rewards without a phone? I don't have a phone yet (surprising Ik)! And now that I have a lot of points, I want to use them. -LexSFM/xlil101x...