Windows 10: How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...

Discus and support How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I run a small business. I have a subscription to Office 365 Apps for Business with a sign-in for admin and two sign-ins for users. Separately, as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jay Newman1, Dec 23, 2023.

1. How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...

I run a small business. I have a subscription to Office 365 Apps for Business with a sign-in for admin and two sign-ins for users. Separately, as appropriate, I use a different email address to sign in for things like access to this Answers community. Sometimes I'm okay with having the machine remember my sign-in details, but since there are numerous sign-in accounts and they're relevant in different ways at different times, I don't want to have them remembered in certain instances. Usually, that choice is provided to me.However, in certain places, when I go to sign in using a plain or "person

:)

Jay Newman1, Dec 23, 2023

2. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in... 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Dec 23, 2023
  3. Hang on Android phone in new laptop setup

I am unable to achieve Setup without an Internet connection. It forces me to choose either to plug in a cable (doesnt exist on a laptop), or it picks the first available network on the list and forces me to enter security information. So I tried waiting
    a half hour then running setup again with my own connection but I am still stuck in the same place, on the Android Phone form. It just keeps sending me the text with the link for the app. What does it want? How can I move on past this step?

Starr_Z_OH, Dec 23, 2023
  4. How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...

Your Phone App - Link to Windows not working

Has anyone found the secret to getting the Your Phone - Link to Windows App working correctly? Looking at the number of posts in other forums saying they have problems there is clearly a major issue with this App. It's a pity because it used to work quite well before recent Windows updates. Basically my phone (Samsung A515) will connect to Your Phone on my PC and I can see the headers of Notifications on my PC. If I try to read Messages or access Photos or open Desktop Apps it says I need permissions and asks me to click on a link to send a permission request to my phone. It never arrives. I don't see any permission request. Also it doesn't say what permissions are missing nor how to enable them. The response from MS is always to ensure that your phone and PC Apps are at the latest version (they are). I suspect there is a major bug in this App, yet others seem to suggest that it does work. Hopelessly confused. Winver: 21H1 19043 1237.

Colonel Stack, Dec 23, 2023
Thema:

How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...

1. How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in... - Similar Threads - access basics Phone

2. How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth: Hi there, im arminPhone Link has a another method so we can Connect it without like:• Connect with USB •With Wi-fiPlease if someone has answers please answer itThank you so much -armin...
  3. How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth: Hi there, im arminPhone Link has a another method so we can Connect it without like:• Connect with USB •With Wi-fiPlease if someone has answers please answer itThank you so much -armin...
  4. How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...: I run a small business. I have a subscription to Office 365 Apps for Business with a sign-in for admin and two sign-ins for users. Separately, as appropriate, I use a different email address to sign in for things like access to this Answers community. Sometimes I'm okay with...
  5. How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...

How to access basics like Phone Link setup without being forced to have it remember sign-in...: I run a small business. I have a subscription to Office 365 Apps for Business with a sign-in for admin and two sign-ins for users. Separately, as appropriate, I use a different email address to sign in for things like access to this Answers community. Sometimes I'm okay with...
  6. how to change phone number without sign in

how to change phone number without sign in: how to change phone number without sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-phone-number-without-sign-in/ec4053e0-e98d-4662-8081-8001594d6971
  7. how to change phone number without sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change phone number without sign in: how to change phone number without sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-phone-number-without-sign-in/ec4053e0-e98d-4662-8081-8001594d6971
  8. Phone Link pair phone setup always pops up

Phone Link pair phone setup always pops up: I have my phone stored and linked already in the Phone Link app on Windows 10, yet no matter how many times I've opened or used the app it still pops up the pair phone wizard with the "Get Started" button every single time.....
  9. How to force 1920x1080 on Microsoft Basic Display Adapter WITHOUT INSTALLING DRIVERS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force 1920x1080 on Microsoft Basic Display Adapter WITHOUT INSTALLING DRIVERS.: I have a VGA monitor (no digital outputs available) plugged into ATI Radeon 3000 series iGPU, NVIDIA and AMD discrete GPUs, main monitor is plugged into NVIDIA GPU. If I try to install the drivers for the iGPU, it will conflict with my current AMD discrete GPU drivers. Also,...
  10. accessing Wi Fi without having to remember WPA Key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing Wi Fi without having to remember WPA Key: I have a new computer (Windows-10). How can I (and should I) set my computer so that it remembers my WPA Key when accessing Wi-Fi? <Moved from MSN>...