Windows 10: How should w10 fight against Virus?

Discus and support How should w10 fight against Virus? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, all:5-year ago I bought this w10. It included the anti-virus app from Mcafee and charge $50.Later I was told that w10 has it’s own software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HonglinZhao, Feb 9, 2022.

1. How should w10 fight against Virus?

Hello, all:5-year ago I bought this w10. It included the anti-virus app from Mcafee and charge $50.Later I was told that w10 has it’s own software killing virus DEFENDE. I stopped the filefrom McAfee. Please tell me how to use DEFEND? Can it scan my system automatically? -- Zhao

:)

HonglinZhao, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

How should w10 fight against Virus?

1. How should w10 fight against Virus? - Similar Threads - should w10 fight

2. Fighting Against Ransomeware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fighting Against Ransomeware: This is not On by default. Please, for the sake of fighting against ransomeware, TOGGLE IT ONCheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fighting-against-ransomeware/6c7dfad4-185b-4418-ae5a-44eeea5b82fa
  3. Fighting Against Ransomeware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fighting Against Ransomeware: This is not On by default. Please, for the sake of fighting against ransomeware, TOGGLE IT ONCheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fighting-against-ransomeware/6c7dfad4-185b-4418-ae5a-44eeea5b82fa
  4. Help Against A virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help Against A virus: So I have 4 process showing in exception list That I can't remove because remove button under each on them is greyed out .I have tried going to regedit but there is nothing in HkeyLocalMachine/Software/Microsoft Defender /ExclusionsI have tried opening group policy editor but...
  5. How should w10 fight against Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How should w10 fight against Virus?: Hello, all:5-year ago I bought this w10. It included the anti-virus app from Mcafee and charge $50.Later I was told that w10 has it’s own software killing virus DEFENDE. I stopped the filefrom McAfee. Please tell me how to use DEFEND? Can it scan my system automatically? --...
  6. How should w10 fight against Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How should w10 fight against Virus?: Hello, all:5-year ago I bought this w10. It included the anti-virus app from Mcafee and charge $50.Later I was told that w10 has it’s own software killing virus DEFENDE. I stopped the filefrom McAfee. Please tell me how to use DEFEND? Can it scan my system automatically? --...
  7. Virus destroyed W10 how to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus destroyed W10 how to reinstall: Hi guys, a particularly nasty virus has beaten bitdefender and left me with a corrupted W10. I have virtually no control over the OS. How can I clean the machine entirely and start from scratch. As I bought the laptop online I don’t have the OS software anymore either the...
  8. Virus destroyed W10 how to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus destroyed W10 how to reinstall: Hi guys, a particularly nasty virus has beaten bitdefender and left me with a corrupted W10. I have virtually no control over the OS. How can I clean the machine entirely and start from scratch. As I bought the laptop online I don’t have the OS software anymore either the...
  9. Virus destroyed W10 how to reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers: So i have an old dell xps 9550 laptop that i still have been using for a while. It has windows ten pro. It's my main laptop. With my laptop, I try to do my best of trying to avoid going on certain sites and clicking links etc. So because of that, a while back I got another...