Windows 10: how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...

Discus and support how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each line to select one or more lines?If I click one box, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ziazan H, Sep 5, 2024.

1. Ziazan H Win User

how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...

how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each line to select one or more lines?If I click one box, then move several lines below the marked one and use a shift click action, I get that line and the lines between the original clicked/marked line to be marked. correct action in my opinionIf I move several more lines below the marked lines and click just to select one line, without the shift key depressed, should it only mark the line I attempted to mark or should the shift key still be involved and all the lines between the previous shift clicked

:)

Ziazan H, Sep 5, 2024

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 5, 2024
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

Thema:

1. how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each... - Similar Threads - should shift click

2. how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...: how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each line to select one or more lines?If I click one box, then move several lines below the marked one and use a shift click action, I get that line and the lines between the original...
  3. items are marked for deletion at desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    items are marked for deletion at desktop: while selecting any items in desktop, message pops up for deletion requestDesktop icons are marked for deletion by default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/items-are-marked-for-deletion-at-desktop/33dcbc04-7929-454d-97ce-f1a6e8538d0f
  4. items are marked for deletion at desktop

items are marked for deletion at desktop: while selecting any items in desktop, message pops up for deletion requestDesktop icons are marked for deletion by default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/items-are-marked-for-deletion-at-desktop/33dcbc04-7929-454d-97ce-f1a6e8538d0f
  5. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  6. How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click: Hi, We have a SharePoint 2013 site and an item list where the list used to show a Menu called "Manage Selection" with default menu items when user right clicks on a list item or click on 3 dots ellipsis, But somehow it is not showing up now in the default menu items. How do I...
  7. How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click

How to get back 'Manage Selection' menu item to a SharePoint list item on right click: Hi, We have a SharePoint 2013 site and an item list where the list used to show a Menu called "Manage Selection" with default menu items when user right clicks on a list item or click on 3 dots ellipsis, But somehow it is not showing up now in the default menu items. How do I...
  8. Change how Shift-Click works on the Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change how Shift-Click works on the Desktop: Hi! I feel like this changed one day and I only noticed it today. Doing Shift-click between two files in a folder selects everything in between horizontally which is totally normal but I used to remember that on the Desktop is was vertically and not horizontally ? I just...
  9. Shift + 2 should be " but it is @

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift + 2 should be " but it is @: Win 10 Version 1903 Language is set to English (United Kingdom), I have checked in Advanced Keyboard Settings It was working that Shift+2 = " Shift+3= The Uk pound currency Shift ' = @ Now I seem to be on the US keyboard Shift+2 = @ Shift+3= # Shift ' = " One of the kids...
  10. shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work: Hi, I have just noticed that pressing Shift+e does nothing. if i hold the shift and quickly press 'e' few times then I will get dialog 'sticky keys'. How can i solve this. I killed most of my apps and still have the problem :( here is all cobination of Shift+my keyboard:...