Windows 10: how much is my yearly rate

Discus and support how much is my yearly rate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how much is my yearly rate for 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-my-yearly-rate/7b05b92e-45a6-492c-98ee-9fa70e983224 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carolyn coleman2, Oct 5, 2024 at 3:13 PM.

1. how much is my yearly rate

how much is my yearly rate for 365

:)

Carolyn coleman2, Oct 5, 2024 at 3:13 PM

2. Refresh rate Problem

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Screen refresh rate is the rate at which the data displayed on screen is refreshed; it may be an image or some text document. Most of the users would like to set it to a higher rate but this also depends on the capacity of graphic
    card and monitors. If the refresh rate is slow, the images on the display looks as flickering to the user eye and makes it uncomfortable to work.

Nowadays the latest monitors available in market will have minimum 60 Hz of refresh rate and it is very good option to set it to 70 Hz if you your monitor is compatible. Normally a high performance or quality monitors can reach
    120 Hz of refresh rate. So I would suggest you to set your monitor refresh rate as higher as possible, below given steps describes how to access this feature on your Windows 8.1/10 PC.

• The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
    • If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
    • Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
    I would, as of now, suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest display and chipset drivers available for the latest operating system (currently it would be 8.1 in the list).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 5, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  3. Set top rated pictures as backgroud

Hi Shan,

To better address and isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is error the message or code when trying to perform the previous steps to set top rated pictures as a background?
    • Can you also tell us the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Oct 5, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  4. how much is my yearly rate

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Oct 5, 2024 at 3:15 PM
Thema:

how much is my yearly rate

1. how much is my yearly rate - Similar Threads - much yearly rate

2. how much is my yearly rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how much is my yearly rate: how much is my yearly rate for 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-my-yearly-rate/7b05b92e-45a6-492c-98ee-9fa70e983224
  3. Problem with my refresh rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my refresh rate: I tried to open dying light to play it a little and my laptop force restarted,and when i got back into desktop i saw that my laptop was lagging a lot so i tried to look at the refresh rate and the only option i have is 64hz,and all games run like **** now and i don't know...
  4. Problem with my refresh rate

Problem with my refresh rate: I tried to open dying light to play it a little and my laptop force restarted,and when i got back into desktop i saw that my laptop was lagging a lot so i tried to look at the refresh rate and the only option i have is 64hz,and all games run like **** now and i don't know...
  5. My desktop reverted to how it was years ago.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My desktop reverted to how it was years ago.: After updating my PC last night. I woke up to find my desktop, from 2015. It has the background I had back then, all the apps for the games and software (even those no longer installed on my machine) and I have been signed out of all my logins. I read that this may be a...
  6. How much Virus protection is too much?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How much Virus protection is too much?: My wife bought me a new HP laptop for my birthday, running Windows 10. Obviously it has Windows Defender installed, but I also routinely install the free version of Avast. Shortly after I did this, she forwarded me an e:mail from Best Buy, where she made the purchase telling...
  7. How to change Sample rate?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Sample rate?: I've been trying to change my Sample rate for my headphones in headset properties, to use an external app Voicemod. Voicemod requires you to use 44000 or 48000 hz or it won't work. Mine is set to 8000hz telephone quality and I tried to change it after uninstalling the app....
  8. years with system mechanich much left--not even a phone number

years with system mechanich much left--not even a phone number: Am 90, years with System Mechanic, not even a phone number,,,much time left --what are my options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/years-with-system-mechanich-much-left-not-even-a/52648fad-3fae-46fc-9935-778b5fd5986f
  9. How much is too much cold to damage my monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How much is too much cold to damage my monitor?: I have an Asus 27'' IPS LED HD Monitor (MX279H). Maybe not great, but it's really nice for my broke a**. It sits in a cold room (in AZ, not that cold, but it gets cold out here, 30's even) and on a desk by a drafty window. Is there any risk for damage? I guess this sounds...
  10. Memory How Much?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory How Much?: What is the common amount needed with today's systems? What is the point where your wasting money? I'm talking about Windows10 64 bit. See a lot of systems here are 16 Gig, but a few are 32 Gig. 39183