Windows 10: How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024?

Discus and support How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need help to log out my Microsoft account from a laptop. At the beginning the laptop was as local user, but after I singed in my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abner Martin, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:22 AM.

1. How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024?

Hi, I need help to log out my Microsoft account from a laptop. At the beginning the laptop was as local user, but after I singed in my microsoft account. I can't log out or unlink it from the device. I tried with some guides from the internet, but there are not these options to logout when I follow the guides.Some guides show options like "switch to local account instead to Microsoft account" or "remove account" in account's panel but there aren't those option when I look for....please help me.

:)

Abner Martin, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024? :(

4. How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024?

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:23 AM
Thema:

How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024?

1. How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024? - Similar Threads - Log Microsfot account

2. How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Log out Microsfot account from windows 11 2024?: Hi, I need help to log out my Microsoft account from a laptop. At the beginning the laptop was as local user, but after I singed in my microsoft account. I can't log out or unlink it from the device. I tried with some guides from the internet, but there are not these options...
  3. How to log out of windows 11 account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log out of windows 11 account?: My account recently got hacked, and I don't have access to my account anymore. However, on my pc I'm still logged in to that account, which is now owned by the hacker. I'm scared he will lock me out of my own pc, is there any way to change this? Ive already contacted...
  4. How to log out of windows 11 account?

How to log out of windows 11 account?: My account recently got hacked, and I don't have access to my account anymore. However, on my pc I'm still logged in to that account, which is now owned by the hacker. I'm scared he will lock me out of my own pc, is there any way to change this? Ive already contacted...
  5. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account: I signed in to my Microsoft account on a PC and accidentally set the Windows account to be my Microsoft account, is there a way to sign out of my Microsoft account on the Windows account but keep the Windows account...
  6. Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signing oujt of microsfot accoutn on windows account: I signed in to my Microsoft account on a PC and accidentally set the Windows account to be my Microsoft account, is there a way to sign out of my Microsoft account on the Windows account but keep the Windows account...
  7. How do you connect to microsfot account?

How do you connect to microsfot account?: Hello,How do you connect to microsoft account? is it through https://login.live.com/login.sfr ? or is it through https://account.microsoft.com/ or is it trhough https://account.live.comSo sad things have to happen like that but i m going to close my two accounts and that s...
  8. How do you connect to microsfot account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you connect to microsfot account?: Hello,How do you connect to microsoft account? is it through https://login.live.com/login.sfr ? or is it through https://account.microsoft.com/ or is it trhough https://account.live.comSo sad things have to happen like that but i m going to close my two accounts and that s...
  9. How to log out of local account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to log out of local account?: I recently bought a pc from apparently a shady dealer. I used it a bit, it was all fine and then it said activate windows in the bottom right corner. I went to settings/accounts and it said Im logged into a local account. I called him up and he suggested I download some shady...
  10. Continous logging out from many accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Continous logging out from many accounts: I'm facing a continous daily logging out from many accounts in Windows environment. I tried to investigate but can't find why it happens and how to further investigate. I keep been logging out from: Onedrive, Onenote, Chrome Google account, Amazon, email accounts in...