Windows 10: How i do install windows movie maker

Discus and support How i do install windows movie maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello!!! i find windows movie maker intresting so i wanted to download it\i downloaded and i got a error which says its unable to install it 0x800c0006... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reversed privacy, Jul 11, 2024.

1. How i do install windows movie maker

hello!!! i find windows movie maker intresting so i wanted to download it\i downloaded and i got a error which says its unable to install it 0x800c0006 how i do fix this error?

:)

reversed privacy, Jul 11, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jul 11, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Jul 11, 2024
  4. How i do install windows movie maker

Windows Movie Maker

Hi Lorna,

As you are facing issue with Windows Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to repair Windows Movie Maker and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 11, 2024
Thema:

How i do install windows movie maker

1. How i do install windows movie maker - Similar Threads - install movie maker

2. How i do install windows movie maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i do install windows movie maker: hello!!! i find windows movie maker intresting so i wanted to download it\i downloaded and i got a error which says its unable to install it 0x800c0006 how i do fix this error?...
  3. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  4. Windows Movie Maker - unable to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Movie Maker - unable to install: Hi All, I know there are lots of various questions about MM out there. But this is different, I think. First - I'm aware it's not supported - that there is still a lot of demand for it - that there are corrupt versions out there. However - I have a clean, original...
  5. windows 10 doesnt have movie maker. I love windows 7 movie maker, how do I get it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 doesnt have movie maker. I love windows 7 movie maker, how do I get it?: I want to add transitions to windows 10 photo movie making program, only has 3-D and other things I don't like at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-have-movie-maker-i-love-windows/4c7a60ca-0746-4b83-8c5e-08a379ea391a
  6. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I have had Movie Maker downloaded to Windows 10 since 10 first came out. Have not been able to transfer movie to a CD with current CD/DVD player in Windows 10 which I guess was Intended. I have seen a CD/DVD Player made by Memorex which is USB compatible. It lets you...
  7. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker: After upgrades my projects in movie maker can't be completed. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/faec8cd5-5c42-4071-8169-59432369e6a8
  8. How do I get Windows Movie Maker back?

How do I get Windows Movie Maker back?: Hello, my cousin has a laptop with Win10, it didn't come with Windows Movie Maker. I don't know if this question is already asked/answered. So yeah, how do I go about getting Movie Maker back on Win10? Thanks in advance. 125196
  9. How to watch a movie on movie maker?

How to watch a movie on movie maker?: Every time I want to watch a video I made on movie maker or edit it (even if it's already been saved) you only get to see it in windows media player, the other problem is, it doesn't let you watch it. I've looked at everything that can help, (I already know, but also not so...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...