Windows 10: How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?

Discus and support How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ammar Eskandarani, Sep 6, 2024.

1. How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?

How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?

:)

Ammar Eskandarani, Sep 6, 2024

2. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?

¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar de insertar mi mundo en Minecraft Bedrock de computadora me salió un error, lo intente de varias formas pero ninguna funcionaba

Lucas Hermosilla, Sep 6, 2024
  3. Amrsh Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock transfer

Hi Yarik,

I'm Amr, an independent advisor.

if you purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS5 or any platform, you can't get it on PC for free after purchasing it on a different device. Unfortunately, this is not possible.

This is because Minecraft: Bedrock Edition is sold and licensed separately on each platform, and transferring licenses is not possible as each platform has their own marketplace.

The offer that you will get Minecraft Bedrock Edition or JAVA Edition if you purchased the other version is only available for PC versions

As for your second question, the deadline you are referring to is likely the account migration deadline, which ends on September 19, 2023.

This means that if you have a Mojang account, you need to migrate it to a Microsoft account before the deadline to continue playing Minecraft: Java Edition.

I hope this is helpful. If you require any additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond to this.

Best Regard

Amr

Amrsh, Sep 6, 2024
  4. R-Singh Win User

How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?

Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

Hello all!

I got minecraft on my ps4 and my cd was scratched and i can't access it anymore, however since the bedrock version came and i played the demo to convert my old worlds to the new one, is it possible to copy maps from Playstation 4 to Windows 10 Edition?

Thanks in advance!

R-Singh, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

1. How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation? - Similar Threads - transfer Minecraft world

2. How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation?: How I can transfer Minecraft world from microsoft account to another in bedrock in playstation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-transfer-minecraft-world-from-microsoft/e8f57737-0d27-4500-906f-360e7536f0e9
  3. Minecraft Bedrock transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock transfer: I've heard from Microsoft Bing AI that if you have Minecraft Bedrock on your PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series X, Xbox series S, phone, tablet, Nintendo Switch, or a laptop/desktop, then you can sign into a Microsoft account and sign in on another laptop/PC and get the full...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock transfer: I've heard from Microsoft Bing AI that if you have Minecraft Bedrock on your PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series X, Xbox series S, phone, tablet, Nintendo Switch, or a laptop/desktop, then you can sign into a Microsoft account and sign in on another laptop/PC and get the full...
  5. How to transfer a Minecraft World to another device

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer a Minecraft World to another device: [IMG]Minecraft, a Mojang Studios creation known as one of the best video games in history, allows its users to create a wide range of Worlds. However, the problem arises when users want to shift Minecraft World to another device. In this tutorial, we will discuss ways how a...
  6. How can I transfer a purchase In this case, Minecraft for Windows from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a purchase In this case, Minecraft for Windows from one account to another?: I am attempting to transfer Minecraft for Windows to my other account as I have stopped using the account this question is being posted on. I would not like to spend another 30 ? dollars as that would honestly be an inconvenience on my end. I tend to play Minecraft quite...
  7. How can I transfer a purchase In this case, Minecraft for Windows from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer a purchase In this case, Minecraft for Windows from one account to another?: I am attempting to transfer Minecraft for Windows to my other account as I have stopped using the account this question is being posted on. I would not like to spend another 30 ? dollars as that would honestly be an inconvenience on my end. I tend to play Minecraft quite...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  9. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?: So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting process, my...
  10. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...