Windows 10: how i can fix my audio?

Discus and support how i can fix my audio? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have mic probleme that others can hear my game or my discord or anything i play in my desktop like music or youtube or anything that bother them so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by walid abderrahim, Nov 13, 2023.

1. how i can fix my audio?

i have mic probleme that others can hear my game or my discord or anything i play in my desktop like music or youtube or anything that bother them so much so i needed to put push to talk option because i cant fix this probleme

:)

walid abderrahim, Nov 13, 2023
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Nov 13, 2023
  3. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Nov 13, 2023
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

how i can fix my audio?

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 13, 2023
Thema:

how i can fix my audio?

1. how i can fix my audio? - Similar Threads - fix audio

2. How to fix audio problems with Discord Calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix audio problems with Discord Calls.: I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem forever and nothing helps. I have a wired headset and it works on my xbox but absolutely drops on my computer when in calls. I've updated my drivers, I've turned off enhanced audio, I've follewed forums and tutorials. Bottom line,...
  3. How to fix audio problems with Discord Calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix audio problems with Discord Calls.: I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem forever and nothing helps. I have a wired headset and it works on my xbox but absolutely drops on my computer when in calls. I've updated my drivers, I've turned off enhanced audio, I've follewed forums and tutorials. Bottom line,...
  4. How to fix audio and wifi takes time to start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix audio and wifi takes time to start?: my audio and wifi takes long time to start after startup of my pc, it takes 1- 2 minutes to have audio and wifi. Btw i used wifi dongleI tried all positive solution that I see on youtube but none of them avail to fix the problem...
  5. How to fix audio and wifi takes time to start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix audio and wifi takes time to start?: my audio and wifi takes long time to start after startup of my pc, it takes 1- 2 minutes to have audio and wifi. Btw i used wifi dongleI tried all positive solution that I see on youtube but none of them avail to fix the problem...
  6. How to fix audio and wifi takes time to start?

7. a windows update wiped out my audio. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a windows update wiped out my audio. How do I fix it?: A Windows update wiped out my audio. The most recent update wiped out whatever allowed it to play through my television. Now I have no audio at all. I've tried following the instructions provided but it appears that I have no audio device/app that will allow the fix....
  8. a windows update wiped out my audio. How do I fix it?

a windows update wiped out my audio. How do I fix it?: A Windows update wiped out my audio. The most recent update wiped out whatever allowed it to play through my television. Now I have no audio at all. I've tried following the instructions provided but it appears that I have no audio device/app that will allow the fix....
  9. a windows update wiped out my audio. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. When on a browser, I can't hear audio/sound when recording on the browser. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on a browser, I can't hear audio/sound when recording on the browser. How do I fix this?: I'm trying to record lines for a song I'm making on a browser DAW called "Soundtrap" It's not the website's fault, this works with every website I need to record with, and will happen no matter what browser I use. When trying to record either with my mic, using the instrument...