Windows 10: how i can do the 24h2 update

Discus and support how i can do the 24h2 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the windows 11 24h2 update is here since the 1st october but i can't do the update, when i try to search the update windows update doesn't find itif... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Youyou-27, Oct 6, 2024 at 7:12 AM.

1. Youyou-27 Win User

how i can do the 24h2 update

the windows 11 24h2 update is here since the 1st october but i can't do the update, when i try to search the update windows update doesn't find itif you want more about my pc his cpu is an 11th gen intel i3 1115G4hope someone helps me or i'll just wait until it finally show up

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Factory reset Windows 11 24H2 (build 26100.863)

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

There are no currently listed problems resetting version 24H2 of Windows 11 and no specific steps you need to perform, are you experiencing any problems with that insider build that is causing you to perform a Windows reset?

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how i can do the 24h2 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. zaid 123 Win User

windows 11 24H2 update

does windows 11 24H2 update support for amd ryzen 5 3550H with radeon vega 8 for hp pavilion gaming 15 EC0101ax

Thema:

1. how i can do the 24h2 update - Similar Threads - 24h2 update

2. how i can do the 24h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can do the 24h2 update: the windows 11 24h2 update is here since the 1st october but i can't do the update, when i try to search the update windows update doesn't find itif you want more about my pc his cpu is an 11th gen intel i3 1115G4hope someone helps me or i'll just wait until it finally show...
  3. problems with my cpu speed and performance after windows 24h2 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with my cpu speed and performance after windows 24h2 update.: Just did a clean install off windows 24h2 and for some reason my cpu wont run at its full speed anymore. i use fixed frequency in bios 5300 for p cores and 4300 for ecores. windows says that the ground speed for my cpu is 3.4ghz. things i have tried to solve the problem: -...
  4. problems with my cpu speed and performance after windows 24h2 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my cpu speed and performance after windows 24h2 update.: Just did a clean install off windows 24h2 and for some reason my cpu wont run at its full speed anymore. i use fixed frequency in bios 5300 for p cores and 4300 for ecores. windows says that the ground speed for my cpu is 3.4ghz. things i have tried to solve the problem: -...
  5. why i can't receive 24h2 update!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can't receive 24h2 update!: HiStill, i can't receive the 24h2 update for my HP Elitebook G9!Could you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-receive-24h2-update/05235370-503d-438a-8636-c218fce64e5f
  6. why i can't receive 24h2 update!

why i can't receive 24h2 update!: HiStill, i can't receive the 24h2 update for my HP Elitebook G9!Could you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-receive-24h2-update/05235370-503d-438a-8636-c218fce64e5f
  7. Anyway to not update to 24H2 but still get security updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to not update to 24H2 but still get security updates?: Hey, I have a question about windows Update, is there anyway to stay on 23h2 but still get security updates without upgrading to 24h2 automatically I just have updates pauzed for now but I still want security patches, I've heard there have been a lot of issues on 24h2 so...
  8. Anyway to not update to 24H2 but still get security updates?

Anyway to not update to 24H2 but still get security updates?: Hey, I have a question about windows Update, is there anyway to stay on 23h2 but still get security updates without upgrading to 24h2 automatically I just have updates pauzed for now but I still want security patches, I've heard there have been a lot of issues on 24h2 so...
  9. Bitlocker pre-boot PIN super slow to load after 24H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker pre-boot PIN super slow to load after 24H2 update: I have my laptop configured with a Bitlocker PIN, so there is a pre-boot blue screen asking for the pin number.Before 24H2, this pre-boot screen in its entirety would appear instantaneously.Following 24H2 update, the pre-boot screen generates itself slowly as follows...First...
  10. Bitlocker pre-boot PIN super slow to load after 24H2 update

Bitlocker pre-boot PIN super slow to load after 24H2 update: I have my laptop configured with a Bitlocker PIN, so there is a pre-boot blue screen asking for the pin number.Before 24H2, this pre-boot screen in its entirety would appear instantaneously.Following 24H2 update, the pre-boot screen generates itself slowly as follows...First...