Windows 10: How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

Discus and support How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dinindu Pathirana, Jan 5, 2024.

1. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10

:)

Dinindu Pathirana, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10 159034d1508441352t-cortana-search-filter-list-untitled.png

Try0x101, Jan 5, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2024
  4. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

Windows 11 Cortana/Taskbar search

Is there any way to change settings of Windows 10/11 when user search via taskbar/Cortana search and select Documents in option, that search result would include indexes result as well. Right now user can search for indexed folder via File Explorer, in taskbar search it would not find results and suggest to search (with link) in file explorer. Thank you for suggestions.

MilanDrobena, Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

1. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10 - Similar Threads - cortana search version

2. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Cortana
    How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10: How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-back-cortana-in-search-version-on/67982290-c632-4369-9a79-43368fb0fe4c
  3. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10: How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-back-cortana-in-search-version-on/67982290-c632-4369-9a79-43368fb0fe4c
  4. what version of windows 11 do you get

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what version of windows 11 do you get: Hi all, if you have windows 10 pro already on your PC what version of windows 11 would be installed? is it like for like or will you get home version and pay for the pro upgrade?...
  5. what version of windows 11 do you get

what version of windows 11 do you get: Hi all, if you have windows 10 pro already on your PC what version of windows 11 would be installed? is it like for like or will you get home version and pay for the pro upgrade?...
  6. How do I get the Cortana search box?

in Cortana
    How do I get the Cortana search box?: I've been searching online and everything says to right click the task bar and go to the Cortana tab, but I don't have a Cortana tab. The only Cortana related item there is to enable the button to open the Cortana app. I'm also not using small taskbar icons....
  7. How to get the Cortana search box back on Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get the Cortana search box back on Windows 10 Pro?: Hi, in my Windows 10 pro default, I have the search box, but it is a normal search box, no Cortana. In some versions of Windows, Cortana searches in the search box, doesn't it? Is there a way to get it back, even a registry edit would be okay. [ATTACH] This is my normal...
  8. How to get windows cortana back

in Cortana
    How to get windows cortana back: So I remember like 1-2 years ago I removed cortana with a registry edit I think and now I want to add cortana back because a game requires it in order to use speech recognition. How would I be able to add cortana back?...
  9. How do you reinstall Cortana in windows 10 ?

in Cortana
    How do you reinstall Cortana in windows 10 ?: I somehow deleted Cortana. How do I reinstall her in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reinstall-cortana-in-windows-10/f8b1acca-43e6-49b9-b259-82e9b7361877
  10. How do you get Cortana to talk?

How do you get Cortana to talk?: I can't seem to get it to talk. It only answers my questions through text or does a Bing search. 9777