Windows 10: how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?

Discus and support how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichardStephens8, Dec 20, 2021.

1. how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?

How do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?

:)

RichardStephens8, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 20, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account? :(

Zakin, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?

1. how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account? - Similar Threads - upgrade 365 account

2. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  3. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  4. I have a 365 account. I need to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a 365 account. I need to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I have a 365 account. I need to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for Remote Desktop. I have 11 Home now. It's asking for a product key - which I do not have. Even in the Microsoft Store I an unable to upgrade. Please help - thank you!!...
  5. I have a 365 account. I need to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

I have a 365 account. I need to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I have a 365 account. I need to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for Remote Desktop. I have 11 Home now. It's asking for a product key - which I do not have. Even in the Microsoft Store I an unable to upgrade. Please help - thank you!!...
  6. Is Windows 365 an upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 365 an upgrade to Windows 11?: Is Windows 365 an upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-365-an-upgrade-to-windows-11/8d67c656-16bd-4aa6-baaa-663ad1af2d22
  7. Is Windows 365 an upgrade to Windows 11?

Is Windows 365 an upgrade to Windows 11?: Is Windows 365 an upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-365-an-upgrade-to-windows-11/8d67c656-16bd-4aa6-baaa-663ad1af2d22
  8. How can I use my office 365 account to login into Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use my office 365 account to login into Windows 11?: I have an Office 365 account. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** says it's not a valid username to login why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-my-office-365-account-to-login-into/a11acef2-f3d0-484f-916d-d13bb806ddbc
  9. how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?

how do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account?: How do I upgrade to windows 11 on my 365 account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-to-windows-11-on-my-365-account/e0d3b94d-4635-42d0-83af-a293be150d7f
  10. How do I log into Windows 10 using my Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I log into Windows 10 using my Microsoft 365 account: I don't want my Windows 10 login to be associated with my Microsoft Account personal as I am running into issues when I log into my Microsoft 365 account if I am signed into Windows using my Microsoft Account. I don't want to use a local account on my Windows Surface Pro....