Windows 10: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

Discus and support how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianWillis3, Nov 24, 2023.

1. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

:)

BrianWillis3, Nov 24, 2023

2. Windows 10 - How to Enable Windows Explorer File Deletion Confirmation

Thanks for the response. Have you tried unlinking and relinking your OneDrive account? If you haven't done so, we suggest that you follow these steps, and then check if the problem is resolved:

Unlink OneDrive

• In the notifications area at the bottom of the screen, right-click the
      OneDrive
      icon. You might have to click the Show Hidden Icons
      arrow to find OneDrive.
    • Click Settings and on the Account tab, click
      Unlink this PC and then Unlink account.

After unlinking OneDrive, sign in again to set up your account.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Nov 24, 2023
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Nov 24, 2023
  4. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 24, 2023
Thema:

how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

1. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer - Similar Threads - unlink relink onedrive

2. How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer: Hello all, Long time lurker, first time poster here. This has been bothering me for months now, and i need someone to help me. My problem is this :I have a miscrosoft subscirption, for all the Office environment.It is connected on my computer so i can use Office there with my...
  3. How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer: Hello all, Long time lurker, first time poster here. This has been bothering me for months now, and i need someone to help me. My problem is this :I have a miscrosoft subscirption, for all the Office environment.It is connected on my computer so i can use Office there with my...
  4. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlink-and-then-relink-my-onedrive/04e0e57c-6f9f-4fe5-99a5-469332df2421
  5. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlink-and-then-relink-my-onedrive/04e0e57c-6f9f-4fe5-99a5-469332df2421
  6. I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account. Is that bad? I can’t relink...

I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account. Is that bad? I can’t relink...: I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account and the serial number under my computer doesn’t work. Will anything happen to my Microsoft account?...
  7. I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account. Is that bad? I can’t relink...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account. Is that bad? I can’t relink...: I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account and the serial number under my computer doesn’t work. Will anything happen to my Microsoft account?...
  8. I accidentally unlinked my gaming pc from my Microsoft account. Is that bad? I can’t relink...

9. How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from my computer?: Hello, I am trying to unlink my Microsoft account from my computer because i want to sign in with a local account. Is there anyway I could do this because the 2 ways I have tried have not work. I have tried the way with the button that says 'Sign in with a local account...
  10. I can't unlink my account on onedrive

I can't unlink my account on onedrive: Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem with my onedrive app on W10 I would like to use onedrive, another Microsoft account. But when I click the "Unlink Onedrive" button, the app automatically restarts and logs in to my windows account not giving me the option to add a...