Windows 10: How do I uninstall Mcafee

Discus and support How do I uninstall Mcafee in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using windows 11 for about a year and I am just so fed up with Mcafee. I cannot find a way to uninstall it and it keeps changing my browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dyno Miner, Aug 31, 2023.

1. How do I uninstall Mcafee

I have been using windows 11 for about a year and I am just so fed up with Mcafee. I cannot find a way to uninstall it and it keeps changing my browser to **** yahoo. Mcafee is the **** "anti-virus software" ever, I just want to burn it. How do I uninstall it.

:)

Dyno Miner, Aug 31, 2023

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Aug 31, 2023
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Mcafee reinstalls files after uninstall

I saw that McAfee link Borg, but when I tried clicking on it, the link did not work, so I gave her another link for the McAfee removal tool. How do I uninstall Mcafee :)

OldMike65, Aug 31, 2023
Thema:

How do I uninstall Mcafee

1. How do I uninstall Mcafee - Similar Threads - uninstall Mcafee

2. Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan plus: Every time I try to uninstall Mcafee Security Scan Plus, the window for it would pop up but it's too small for me to even click uninstall and there is no button to open the window bigger and you can drag it bigger either....
  3. Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan plus: Every time I try to uninstall Mcafee Security Scan Plus, the window for it would pop up but it's too small for me to even click uninstall and there is no button to open the window bigger and you can drag it bigger either....
  4. Windows Defender gone black after uninstalling McAfee antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender gone black after uninstalling McAfee antivirus: hello! i was installing a fresh copy of windows 11 today. i bought this laptop 10 days ago. after installation, i uninstalled the McAfee antivirus as it came preinstalled on my laptop. after uninstalling, my defender became completely blank and it doesn't show any options....
  5. Windows Defender gone black after uninstalling McAfee antivirus

Windows Defender gone black after uninstalling McAfee antivirus: hello! i was installing a fresh copy of windows 11 today. i bought this laptop 10 days ago. after installation, i uninstalled the McAfee antivirus as it came preinstalled on my laptop. after uninstalling, my defender became completely blank and it doesn't show any options....
  6. uninstall McAfee on a Windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstall McAfee on a Windows 10 operating system: How do I uninstall McAfee from my computer that is running Windows 10 and Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mcafee-on-a-windows-10-operating-system/8703e335-0c53-4291-88e2-1ec7e1f76a1b
  7. uninstall McAfee on a Windows 10 operating system

uninstall McAfee on a Windows 10 operating system: How do I uninstall McAfee from my computer that is running Windows 10 and Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mcafee-on-a-windows-10-operating-system/8703e335-0c53-4291-88e2-1ec7e1f76a1b
  8. Is there ANY way to UNINSTALL/remove McAfee software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there ANY way to UNINSTALL/remove McAfee software?: I've spent probably more than 12 total hours dealing with the problem of uninstalling/removing McAfee products I never installed. These software programs were evidently installed under the guise of Adobe Acrobat updates. Although I clicked on 'details' before running the...
  9. Is there ANY way to UNINSTALL/remove McAfee software?

Is there ANY way to UNINSTALL/remove McAfee software?: I've spent probably more than 12 total hours dealing with the problem of uninstalling/removing McAfee products I never installed. These software programs were evidently installed under the guise of Adobe Acrobat updates. Although I clicked on 'details' before running the...
  10. Trying to uninstall Mcafee using MCPR and every time it gets halfway it crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to uninstall Mcafee using MCPR and every time it gets halfway it crashes.: Progress Bar says “Removing Product MPS” and then crashes my computer causing an blue screen saying “RECOVERY It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly”. I just want to unistall all files related to Mcafee...