Windows 10: How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

Discus and support How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I use PowerPoint and open "format background" and click "Picture or texture fill" and select Picture source "Insert" the program gives me "Bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mæster Olorin, Apr 13, 2024.

1. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

When I use PowerPoint and open "format background" and click "Picture or texture fill" and select Picture source "Insert" the program gives me "Bad Request - Request Too LongHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." I'm blocked form local and internet sources. I have tried going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-US clicking the lock and clearing cookies as I have read in other similar situations. I have been working on an old often reused PPS but when I tried opening a fresh PPS the same happens.I would have thought this was an Application topic but it doesn't fit the sub

:)

Mæster Olorin, Apr 13, 2024

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 13, 2024
  4. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

1. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request - Similar Threads - unblock format background

2. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request: When I use PowerPoint and open "format background" and click "Picture or texture fill" and select Picture source "Insert" the program gives me "Bad Request - Request Too LongHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." I'm blocked form local and internet...
  3. How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unblock the format background picture insert that is causing a Bad Request: When I use PowerPoint and open "format background" and click "Picture or texture fill" and select Picture source "Insert" the program gives me "Bad Request - Request Too LongHTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." I'm blocked form local and internet...
  4. How Do I UnBlock Myself

How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  5. How Do I UnBlock Myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  6. Inserting pictures

Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  7. How do I unblock ad.doubleclick.net?

How do I unblock ad.doubleclick.net?: HelloThis may seem to be a silly question, but I want to allow ad.doubleclick.net. I know it's adware from Google, but since I have been unable to get rid of it, It seems I am going to be forced to accept defeat and try to allow it. The problem is that I don't know what...
  8. How do I delete a background picture

How do I delete a background picture: I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates & with a 10th generation i5 processor. Donald...
  9. How do I create a background picture slideshow?

How do I create a background picture slideshow?: How do I create a background picture slideshow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-background-picture-slideshow/3632d909-d655-44e8-b45d-9ce69baa456b
  10. how do i unblock a download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unblock a download: how do i unblock a down load i accidentily blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-download/3bcb5916-71b2-4605-ae63-1770b062cb2d