Windows 10: How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

Discus and support How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a new laptop and when I press caps lock a big lock appear on the top of my screen with the letter "a" in it, how can I stop this happening? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by saymancem, Nov 22, 2023.

1. saymancem Win User

How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

Just got a new laptop and when I press caps lock a big lock appear on the top of my screen with the letter "a" in it, how can I stop this happening? I was told to delete the acer quick access app but it didnt seem to work

:)

saymancem, Nov 22, 2023

2. Notifications about turned on caps lock

I’ve bought a new keyboard but it doesn’t provide me with LED indication of turned on caps lock. I cannot find anything on the screen that shows the caps lock status. How can I get a notification that caps lock is turned on? Thank you.

RicardoOkyere, Nov 22, 2023
  3. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 22, 2023
  4. How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

Caps lock notification on screen

Whenever I press any of the lock buttons (caps, number... etc) a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off (via display or keyboard settings)

How can I turn this off??

Nick Bates, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

1. How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification - Similar Threads - turn off Caps

2. How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?: Hi, I booted up my PC today, and now I have a large, grey caps lock/num lock notification on my screen. I've tried to troubleshoot this myself, but so far have come up unsuccessful. I have an OMEN desktop pc, so I tried to find HP Hotkey Support, which didn't work as it isn't...
  3. How Do I turn off the caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I turn off the caps lock notification: Ease of Access isn’t working and it is not cause by Logitech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-caps-lock-notification/3304cc05-a69e-4a7c-b7cb-1a762c2bcc7a
  4. How Do I turn off the caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I turn off the caps lock notification: Ease of Access isn’t working and it is not cause by Logitech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-caps-lock-notification/3304cc05-a69e-4a7c-b7cb-1a762c2bcc7a
  5. How Do I turn off the caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification: Just got a new laptop and when I press caps lock a big lock appear on the top of my screen with the letter "a" in it, how can I stop this happening? I was told to delete the acer quick access app but it didnt seem to work...
  7. How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification

How do I turn off Caps Lock Notification: Just got a new laptop and when I press caps lock a big lock appear on the top of my screen with the letter "a" in it, how can I stop this happening? I was told to delete the acer quick access app but it didnt seem to work...
  8. How do I turn off my caps lock notification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off my caps lock notification.: I've been having an issue hunting down a fix for this so I'm putting it here. Whenever I press either my caps lock, scroll lock, or my num lock key it will display a grey notification about the size of a computer mouse in the top middle of the screen. I haven't been able to...
  9. how do I turn the caps lock notification off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I turn the caps lock notification off?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HungryCuber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzq8g/how_do_i_turn_the_caps_lock_notification_off/
  10. How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?

How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?: I just bought a new Dell with Windows 10 Pro. It has this annoying feature of popping up a caps lock notification no matter what program I'm using. I tried using these directions I found on how to turn it off, but I don't see a screen configuration tab at the end of these...