Windows 10: How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it...

Discus and support How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is mainly a problem when I'm gaming and it makes it very difficult for me to play. I operate on a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Gen 6.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kalev Asante, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:18 PM.

1. How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it...

This is mainly a problem when I'm gaming and it makes it very difficult for me to play. I operate on a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Gen 6.

:)

Kalev Asante, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:18 PM

2. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  3. Shift Key and Number key cannot be pressed at the same time.

Hello,

There are several factors why you are unable to use the shortcut keys function such as keyboard settings, or if there is an issue with the keyboard itself. To help you resolve this, kindly try the following suggestions:

• You might have selected an input language other than English. To work around with this, go to
      Control Panel > Region and Language and check. You can also check if your keyboard has a language selection available that may need to be changed.
    • We suggest as well that you reset the keyboard layout by reinstalling the language and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows+R keys and type intl.cpl. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Administrative tab and click on
      Change system locale
      button.
    • Select the correct language and country from the drop-down box.
    • Navigate to the location tab and check if region settings are appropriate.
    • Apply the changes and Windows will require a reboot.

Inform us for any updates regarding the issue so we can assist you further.

4. Eric Ber Win User

How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it...

Sticky keys turning on after my computer sleeps

Hi,

Sticky Keys is a Windows Ease of Access feature that makes it possible to use keyboard shortcuts or type capital letters without needing to press more than one key at once. Since the sticky keys still turning back on when the Shift key is pressed 5 times, you
    can disable it by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type "Turn on easy access keys".
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Click Set up Sticky Keys.
    • Uncheck Turn on Sticky Keys when SHIFT is pressed five times.
    • Click Apply.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Thema:

How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it...

1. How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it... - Similar Threads - turn setting where

2. How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of the setting where if you press three or more keys at the same time it...: This is mainly a problem when I'm gaming and it makes it very difficult for me to play. I operate on a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Gen 6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-the-setting-where-if-you-press/f2756aa8-9f3a-4631-86e1-4bf002b40763
  3. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  4. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  5. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  6. İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time: İ this pc for likelmo t 5 month i rlly like it tho there is a problem its a "laptop" so i buyed a keyboard for it. it had no porblems until now. Now i cant press w and space at this keyboard but i still can do at the laptop keyboard note the keyboard i buyed is kb-r52 rampage...
  7. İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time

İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time: İ this pc for likelmo t 5 month i rlly like it tho there is a problem its a "laptop" so i buyed a keyboard for it. it had no porblems until now. Now i cant press w and space at this keyboard but i still can do at the laptop keyboard note the keyboard i buyed is kb-r52 rampage...
  8. how do I use three or more monitors at a time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I use three or more monitors at a time?: I wanted to use three or more monitors at the same time is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-three-or-more-monitors-at-a-time/16dfa3c7-b198-4352-a9c2-472117fee405
  9. how do I use three or more monitors at a time?

how do I use three or more monitors at a time?: I wanted to use three or more monitors at the same time is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-three-or-more-monitors-at-a-time/16dfa3c7-b198-4352-a9c2-472117fee405
  10. I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?: When I try to press The "A" key while also pressing "S" the keyboard ignores the second input. If I hold both the buttons at the same time, it seems to freeze the keyboard input. For example, if I hold "A" and "D", then start to hold "S", and then let go of "D", the computer...