Windows 10: How do i turn of the capslock notification?

Discus and support How do i turn of the capslock notification? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I triend tutorials but none of them worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abel kadehara, Apr 23, 2024.

1. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

I triend tutorials but none of them worked

:)

Abel kadehara, Apr 23, 2024
  2. rhovan Win User

Turn off Capslock Notification

A capslock notification comes up on my screen any time I turn caps on/off. I tried

methods 3 and 4 from this list
    for turning it off and none seem to be working.

I went to advanced display setting, but there's no "On-Screen Display" tab, so I can't change anything that way. I tried the registry editor, but can't go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Widcomm\BTConfig\General because there's no "Widcomm" in "SOFTWARE".
    I also tried a bunch of settings in the Ease of Access center but none of them effect it either.

It's not just capslock, eg. turning on the mic also does it, but the capslock is the only really annoying one.

screenshot:

How do i turn of the capslock notification? f1ba87dd-8657-4ea4-9380-c95142d50d69.png

rhovan, Apr 23, 2024
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 23, 2024
  4. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

Capslock

When typing in Word or Excel my computer is turning on Capslock by itself.It doesn't show on the keyboard and you can't turn it off so can't use the numerals . Have to wait till it decides itself >

any SUGGESTIONS?

JenniferHatfield, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

How do i turn of the capslock notification?

1. How do i turn of the capslock notification? - Similar Threads - turn capslock notification

2. Capslock visual notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock visual notification: Hello!So the main issue is this:When I click capslock, a visual notification "Capslock On/Off" appears and the question is how to turn it off? I've been struggling with this for several hours now and still nothing.Please help.Thanks!...
  3. Capslock visual notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capslock visual notification: Hello!So the main issue is this:When I click capslock, a visual notification "Capslock On/Off" appears and the question is how to turn it off? I've been struggling with this for several hours now and still nothing.Please help.Thanks!...
  4. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0
  5. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0
  6. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

How do i turn of the capslock notification?: I triend tutorials but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-the-capslock-notification/b19210e8-4415-4683-bc00-0365e682f957
  7. How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?: I have been unable to get this on screen capslock notification to disable. It pops up for 5 seconds each time I hit the capslock key. The notification will tab me out of programs that are running in fullscreen exclusive mode. I have messed around with the ease of access...
  8. How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?

How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?: I have been unable to get this on screen capslock notification to disable. It pops up for 5 seconds each time I hit the capslock key. The notification will tab me out of programs that are running in fullscreen exclusive mode. I have messed around with the ease of access...
  9. Capslock popup notification

Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  10. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...