Windows 10: How do I talk to a human being

Discus and support How do I talk to a human being in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i got a new hard drive and am having problems with my storage for my computer and backing things up and retreiving items. I am really not tech savvy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Westleigh Brown, Sep 19, 2023.

1. How do I talk to a human being

i got a new hard drive and am having problems with my storage for my computer and backing things up and retreiving items. I am really not tech savvy and reading forums does not help me because I really dont know what people are talking about. I have tried calling the support number multiple times. Once about login issues and they wouldnt connect me to a person. Once I figured out my login problems I called back and it wouldnt give me options to address other issues just told me what to do for login issues and wouldnt let me speak. It did this everytime I called. I used my work phone to call ab

:)

Westleigh Brown, Sep 19, 2023

2. I need to talk with a HUMAN PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

I need to talk with a HUMAN PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE

JayHuffman, Sep 19, 2023
  3. BobScott6 Win User
    how do I get to talk to a human at Microsoft?

BobScott6, Sep 19, 2023
  4. S-and-S Win User

How do I talk to a human being

Even if you do succeed in talking to a human being ... that will most likely be a third-party contractor hired by Microsoft to read from flowcharts and reference manuals. They are polite to a fault, but most don't have the knowledge or the authority to help
    you. Don't ever let one of those jokers remote into your computer.

S-and-S, Sep 19, 2023
Thema:

How do I talk to a human being

1. How do I talk to a human being - Similar Threads - talk human being

2. How do I talk to a human being

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I talk to a human being: i got a new hard drive and am having problems with my storage for my computer and backing things up and retreiving items. I am really not tech savvy and reading forums does not help me because I really dont know what people are talking about. I have tried calling the support...
  3. How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?: accidently downloaded microsoft office for windows instead of office for Mac This company completely useless with "support" any suggestions?...
  4. How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?

How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?: accidently downloaded microsoft office for windows instead of office for Mac This company completely useless with "support" any suggestions?...
  5. How can you talk with a human being at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Is there a phone # where I can talk to a human being?

Is there a phone # where I can talk to a human being?: Is there a phone # where I can talk to a human being? If you are unable to use your computer then it is difficult to connect with the addresss you provide. Is 24/7 Global Support connected to Microsoft to provide technical support?...
  7. Why can't I talk to a human being

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I talk to a human being: I can't find a way to reach a human being via phone or email. Why is it so difficult to contact an actual person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-talk-to-a-human-being/9abf52c0-7f02-4404-ae5e-0edaae98f7b9
  8. Why can't I talk to a human being

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I talk to a human being: I can't find a way to reach a human being via phone or email. Why is it so difficult to contact an actual person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-talk-to-a-human-being/9abf52c0-7f02-4404-ae5e-0edaae98f7b9
  9. Why can't I talk to a human being

10. how do I get to talk to a human at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get to talk to a human at Microsoft?: how do I get to talk to a human at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-talk-to-a-human-at-microsoft/e3672b98-bfaa-46cf-bfd1-bd2697d570ef