Windows 10: How do i switch to professional

Discus and support How do i switch to professional in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is my 1st time building a pc and i accdentially downloaded windows home instead of windows 10 pro and i dont know what to do since i dont have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DinoDuh, Feb 8, 2023.

1. DinoDuh Win User

How do i switch to professional

This is my 1st time building a pc and i accdentially downloaded windows home instead of windows 10 pro and i dont know what to do since i dont have a product key on hereright now it says windows 10 home but its not activated someone please help

:)

DinoDuh, Feb 8, 2023

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Feb 8, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 8, 2023
  4. How do i switch to professional

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

How do i switch to professional

1. How do i switch to professional - Similar Threads - switch professional

2. NO option to switch users on microsoft account login screen on a locked computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO option to switch users on microsoft account login screen on a locked computer: I'm locked out of my laptop. I used a PIN for login however after I downloaded my phone data/pictures the laptop screen went to sleep and when trying to sign on again it is now asking me for my microsoft account credentials. I entered those correctly and it takes me to a...
  3. Switching out of s mode in Windows 11 professional for workstations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching out of s mode in Windows 11 professional for workstations: I have tried several ways to get out of S mode in Windows 11 Pro for workstations with no luck. I have logged into the Microsoft store and tried that way. However, that topic never appears as a choice. Don't know why. I even reset the store app in settings.I have tried...
  4. Switching out of s mode in Windows 11 professional for workstations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching out of s mode in Windows 11 professional for workstations: I have tried several ways to get out of S mode in Windows 11 Pro for workstations with no luck. I have logged into the Microsoft store and tried that way. However, that topic never appears as a choice. Don't know why. I even reset the store app in settings.I have tried...
  5. How do i switch to professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i switch to professional: This is my 1st time building a pc and i accdentially downloaded windows home instead of windows 10 pro and i dont know what to do since i dont have a product key on hereright now it says windows 10 home but its not activated someone please help...
  6. How do i switch to professional

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i switch to professional: This is my 1st time building a pc and i accdentially downloaded windows home instead of windows 10 pro and i dont know what to do since i dont have a product key on hereright now it says windows 10 home but its not activated someone please help...
  7. window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version: Hello! I was playing games with my friends and the suddenly my window changed into basic . the screenshot proves that its not the normal window 7 layout for switching tabs , is there a way to switch it back?...
  8. window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version: Hello! I was playing games with my friends and the suddenly my window changed into basic . the screenshot proves that its not the normal window 7 layout for switching tabs , is there a way to switch it back?...
  9. Cannot recover Activation Image, Switched from Professional to Education with A pro key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot recover Activation Image, Switched from Professional to Education with A pro key...: I cannot recover my activation as Windows thinks its now an "education" version despite installing Windows 10 Pro, the Store works fine, and so does Remote Desktop trying to use a windows 10 install USB does not work either as it shows up with a vlk licence agreement instead...
  10. Switching the Professional to Enterprise edition without Internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching the Professional to Enterprise edition without Internet: Hi On a computer that does not have an Internet connection, I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 10130. Now, how do I switch to its Enterprise edition remembering that this computer does not have Internet? Thanks Bye 7472