Windows 10: How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time?

Discus and support How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got this new hp pc with windows 11 already installed and I set up all the programs i was using on my oldpc windows 10. After a few days, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by narval, Aug 31, 2024.

1. narval Win User

How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time?

I recently got this new hp pc with windows 11 already installed and I set up all the programs i was using on my oldpc windows 10. After a few days, a dark window started appearing on the left side of my screen. It disappearsbefore I can take a look at what program it is or to react in any way. It appears at random intervals too; sometimesonly once after a while of no window popping up and sometimes multiple times in the span of a minute. Itdoesn't matter what I'm doing at the time and it gets very distracting, it also appears while playing games on fullscreen. I don't know what is causing th

:)

narval, Aug 31, 2024
  2. badrobot Win User

Unidentified network

Have you tried the basic troubleshooting procedure? Resetting the modem and router? Just unplug and plug back in again. Do it one at a time and start with the modem first.

badrobot, Aug 31, 2024
  3. werty Win User
    Unidentified network

Hi, Badrobot and thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved. The connection still shows as Unidentified and it disconnects frequently.

werty, Aug 31, 2024
  4. How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time?

NateOppenheimer, Aug 31, 2024
Thema:

How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time?

1. How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time? - Similar Threads - stop unidentifiable dark

2. How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?: I keep getting a pop up that reads:"Sign In Required. Your device is having problems with your work or school account. Sign in again to access your organization's resources."FYI - This account that MS is asking me to sign in for is no longer active. It is for a company I used...
  3. How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?: I keep getting a pop up that reads:"Sign In Required. Your device is having problems with your work or school account. Sign in again to access your organization's resources."FYI - This account that MS is asking me to sign in for is no longer active. It is for a company I used...
  4. How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time?

How do I stop this unidentifiable dark window from popping up all the time?: I recently got this new hp pc with windows 11 already installed and I set up all the programs i was using on my oldpc windows 10. After a few days, a dark window started appearing on the left side of my screen. It disappearsbefore I can take a look at what program it is or to...
  5. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  6. How do I stop this pop up?

How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  7. How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com: How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.co https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-pop-ups-from/93cab050-51cf-46ff-9420-aadb3eb5b38b
  8. How do i stop all pop up ads ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i stop all pop up ads ?: HOW DO I STOP POP UP ADS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-all-pop-up-ads/71b243f1-4779-4c5b-9a95-9848c28c39a3
  9. How do I stop these banners in the bottom right from popping up all the time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop these banners in the bottom right from popping up all the time?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gordoxgrey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb5j24/how_do_i_stop_these_banners_in_the_bottom_right/
  10. How do I stop Insider Preview changing theme to Dark all the time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Insider Preview changing theme to Dark all the time?: Several times per day Windows changes my theme to Dark by itself. I know that a lot of people like the Dark theme but I HATE it!! How do I stop Windows 10 Insider Preview changing theme by itself to Dark all the time? Thanks. 144240