Windows 10: How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

Discus and support How do I stop the BSOD from happening? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been dealing with the blue screen of death for multiple years now and I don't know how to fix it. Recently I've been looking into the bug checks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cedric aglipay, Nov 6, 2023.

1. How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

I have been dealing with the blue screen of death for multiple years now and I don't know how to fix it. Recently I've been looking into the bug checks and every time the bsod appears it always gives me these numbers: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80436b1d340, 0x0000000000000000. I see that 0x13 was related to driver issues, so I updated my computer and updated my GeForce gtx 1660 super and it still kept crashing. I downgraded my drivers on the 1660 to something 5 months back and still experienced the blue screen. I just don't know what to

:)

cedric aglipay, Nov 6, 2023

2. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Nov 6, 2023
  3. Random BSOD, started happening today

Just did all the steps. I suppose there's no way to tell if that solved the issue without using and waiting to see if another BSOD occurs, so I will come back later in case anything happens.

brunopugliese, Nov 6, 2023
  4. How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

problem with BSOD

after completed steps suggested, bsod happened few hours later 020522-6187-01.dmp

MateuszJasinski1, Nov 6, 2023
Thema:

How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

1. How do I stop the BSOD from happening? - Similar Threads - stop BSOD happening

2. How can I stop BSOD from happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop BSOD from happening?: Hey all.I have been getting BSOD on a regular basis and have tried using the below in cmd:DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthSFC /ScannowThe latest dmp is also below. Any help and advice...
  3. How can I stop BSOD from happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop BSOD from happening?: Hey all.I have been getting BSOD on a regular basis and have tried using the below in cmd:DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthSFC /ScannowThe latest dmp is also below. Any help and advice...
  4. How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?: I keep getting a pop up that reads:"Sign In Required. Your device is having problems with your work or school account. Sign in again to access your organization's resources."FYI - This account that MS is asking me to sign in for is no longer active. It is for a company I used...
  5. How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?

How Do I Stop This Sign In Pop Up From Happening?: I keep getting a pop up that reads:"Sign In Required. Your device is having problems with your work or school account. Sign in again to access your organization's resources."FYI - This account that MS is asking me to sign in for is no longer active. It is for a company I used...
  6. How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the BSOD from happening?: I have been dealing with the blue screen of death for multiple years now and I don't know how to fix it. Recently I've been looking into the bug checks and every time the bsod appears it always gives me these numbers: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  7. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  8. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  9. How do I stop this from happening.

10. How do I stop this from happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop this from happening?: This happens several times during the day and I have to close and re-open, sometimes it opens properly sometimes I have to completely close to open properly. Its been like it for a few months now and no one I ask in the office seems to be able to sort it. I lose all the top...