Windows 10: How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.

Discus and support How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it. MICROSOFT WON'T STOP ASKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clHarrySmith, Dec 29, 2023.

1. How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.

How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it. MICROSOFT WON'T STOP ASKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

clHarrySmith, Dec 29, 2023

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 29, 2023
  3. Microsoft Edge Browser error for PDF documents

If you need to save the PDF files from a browser, we suggest downloading other browser from the Store.
    You can follow the steps below to download and open PDF files:

1. Download and install the UC browser and
      Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    2. Once installed, open UC browser and then visit the website from where you will download the PDF file.
      Tap the PDF file you wish to download > Click Regular Download.
    3. If PDF file was downloaded, go to App list >
      Xodo application > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Take note that you should uninstall any PDF reader applications installed on your phone.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

3482be97-15ec-4271-be40-2f9a31b21207, Dec 29, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.

Introducing Microsoft Editor

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1247931

Brink, Dec 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.

1. How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it. - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft editor

2. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  3. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  4. How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.: How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it. MICROSOFT WON'T STOP ASKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-editor-browser-from-asking/15d36a25-3595-4622-9312-6057dcd8397e
  5. How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it.: How do I stop Microsoft editor browser from asking me to download it. MICROSOFT WON'T STOP ASKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-editor-browser-from-asking/15d36a25-3595-4622-9312-6057dcd8397e
  6. How do I stop being asked to approve Microsoft's storing information about me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop being asked to approve Microsoft's storing information about me?: Every day when I open Word this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-being-asked-to-approve-microsofts/30a317db-2f00-4e05-bba1-5e81f8d24bc5
  7. How do I stop Windows 10 from downloading updates without asking me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows 10 from downloading updates without asking me?: My PC downloads Window 10 & I am concerned about download space on my e. So how do I stop it, I know this can be done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-from-downloading-updates/4c855ae3-e075-4e54-8eb2-a6fec53da50a
  8. How do I stop update from downloading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I stop update from downloading: It keeps downloading and installing and I don't want it cause it causes my start menu from displaying. I need it to stop installing. [img] 113111
  9. How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???: EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the wonderful Edge browser, i get asked if I want to install Google Chrome; I've told it 20 times I am NOT INTERESTED, but it still keeps up this stupid behavior.. How long until the "so called browser" works properly? It STILL doesn't save any of...
  10. How do I stop Office 365 from asking me to set it up?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I stop Office 365 from asking me to set it up?: At least twice a day I get a popup "reminding" me to set up this program, which I do not want. How do I get rid of the reminders? 75207