Windows 10: How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

Discus and support How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by joseph hoover, Jan 14, 2024.

1. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help and there's literally no human being I've been able to contact regarding help for this.

:)

joseph hoover, Jan 14, 2024

2. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

Thank you for your suggestion. That option still doesn't allow me to speak with a human. It seems absurd that there are this many hoops to jump through to try and talk to a person.

Jane Smith 1212, Jan 14, 2024
  3. Need to speak to a human !!!

Need to speak to a human !!!

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, Jan 14, 2024
  4. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

I have reached out to the customer support number, the Microsoft store, tried their online help center and haven't received any help. How do I speak to a human to help me?

Jane Smith 1212, Jan 14, 2024
Thema:

How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

1. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - speak actual human

2. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?: In an attempt to remain cordial. Could someone please point me in the direction of an actual working support number, that will have an actual human on the other end. I need to be able to speak to someone for the help I need because it’s a complicated issue I don’t exactly...
  3. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?: In an attempt to remain cordial. Could someone please point me in the direction of an actual working support number, that will have an actual human on the other end. I need to be able to speak to someone for the help I need because it’s a complicated issue I don’t exactly...
  4. What do I have to do to speak to an actual human?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?: I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help and there's literally no human being I've been able to contact regarding help for this....
  6. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?: I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help and there's literally no human being I've been able to contact regarding help for this....
  7. Unrecognized charge , how do I speak to a human being

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unrecognized charge , how do I speak to a human being: Unrecognized credit card charge. Need to speak to a person. Horrible customer support. This is no Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-charge-how-do-i-speak-to-a-human/71fd4dd1-70e8-4716-b9f8-272ac3196fd9
  8. Unrecognized charge , how do I speak to a human being

Unrecognized charge , how do I speak to a human being: Unrecognized credit card charge. Need to speak to a person. Horrible customer support. This is no Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-charge-how-do-i-speak-to-a-human/71fd4dd1-70e8-4716-b9f8-272ac3196fd9
  9. Unrecognized charge , how do I speak to a human being

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?: I have reached out to the customer support number, the Microsoft store, tried their online help center and haven't received any help. How do I speak to a human to help me?...