Windows 10: How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ?

Discus and support How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried possible combination of usernames and passwords. I added my own credentials as well as my school credentials and nothing seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mackenzie12806073, Sep 30, 2024 at 1:57 PM.

1. How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ?

I’ve tried possible combination of usernames and passwords. I added my own credentials as well as my school credentials and nothing seems to be working. I cannot connect to the WiFi to save a life. What do I need to do to successfully connect to the WiFi? Every time I put in my credentials I get the same error it will say “Secured, not connected to the WiFi” as well as a “Windows Security” tab that pops up asking for a username and password. Which I will input and nothing happens. It’s inconvenient as I am a college student and unable to complete my work due to the lack of WiFi. My computer is

:)

Mackenzie12806073, Sep 30, 2024 at 1:57 PM

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

4. How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ?

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ?

1. How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ? - Similar Threads - sign ‘Windows Security’

2. How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in to ‘Windows Security’ ?: I’ve tried possible combination of usernames and passwords. I added my own credentials as well as my school credentials and nothing seems to be working. I cannot connect to the WiFi to save a life. What do I need to do to successfully connect to the WiFi? Every time I put in...
  3. How do I sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in?: I remotely locked my pc w11 with find my device feature out of confusion and cant unlock it w my hello pin. Prompt says administrator approval needed with no other sign in options or sign out option. How do I sign in?...
  4. How do I sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in?: I remotely locked my pc w11 with find my device feature out of confusion and cant unlock it w my hello pin. Prompt says administrator approval needed with no other sign in options or sign out option. How do I sign in?...
  5. How do i sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i sign in: When i turn on my laptop it says sign in, when i click sign in it asks for my Microsoft password i enter my password and then it says “Create a PIN”, so i hit next and now it says “Something went Wrong”. “We werent able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step...
  6. How do i sign in

How do i sign in: When i turn on my laptop it says sign in, when i click sign in it asks for my Microsoft password i enter my password and then it says “Create a PIN”, so i hit next and now it says “Something went Wrong”. “We werent able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step...
  7. How do I get rid of the sign in option for a security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the sign in option for a security key?: When I try to sign into google I get a request for s sign-in with a security key. I do not have a security key. How do I get rid of this most irritating problem?...
  8. How do I get rid of the sign in option for a security key?

How do I get rid of the sign in option for a security key?: When I try to sign into google I get a request for s sign-in with a security key. I do not have a security key. How do I get rid of this most irritating problem?...
  9. How do I sign in?

How do I sign in?: When I click on sign in, in the Microsoft store, no pop-up window appears and I cannot sign in to my acc. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in/e951945c-c1fc-4cb9-a78a-4d43a65b432c
  10. How do I sign with a security key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign with a security key ?: Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, How do I sign with a security key ? What type of security key do you accept ? Please tell me more about that. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-with-a-security-key/be7f9f2a-3853-4ec4-882a-399c32b3f083