Windows 10: How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

Discus and support How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to make a theme with multiple images so that they change automatically after a fixed amount of time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OtakuAltair, May 7, 2020.

1. How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

I want to make a theme with multiple images so that they change automatically after a fixed amount of time.

:)

OtakuAltair, May 7, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 7, 2020
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 7, 2020
  4. JonasJCS Win User

How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

Bug using slideshow as background wallpaper

I've configured my windows to use slideshow as wallpaper and set the window theme based on color of the background picture. Using windows explorer, when the wallpaper changes if you are navigating through a list of itens then windoes selects the first
    item from that list. Its annoying.

JonasJCS, May 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

1. How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper? - Similar Threads - select multiple images

2. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image: When I double click an image in my files, it becomes my desktop wallpaper. I have tried looking for a shortcuts area to change this setting, but I can't find anywhere. Can someone help me change this setting please? I am finding it incredibly annoying to keep changing my...
  3. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image: When I double click an image in my files, it becomes my desktop wallpaper. I have tried looking for a shortcuts area to change this setting, but I can't find anywhere. Can someone help me change this setting please? I am finding it incredibly annoying to keep changing my...
  4. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I change my wallpaper background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper background?: How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black....
  6. How can I change my wallpaper background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my wallpaper background?: How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black....
  7. How do I resize multiple images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize multiple images?: How do I resize multiple images? I don’t mind downloading special software for it. I need to upscale the images a precise amount of pixels, so the email trick won’t work. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Paper_games [link] [comments]...
  8. How do I locate my background image file?

How do I locate my background image file?: Can someone help me? I have an image as my background that I would like to locate (the original file) on my computer in order save for later....
  9. Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

Slideshow background images (wallpaper): I've had Windows 10 for a while and have had fun with the programs ability to "slideshow" the desktop backgrounds (wallpaper) but, a recent upgrade has limited the number of active wallpapers to 20. I have about 50 in the file titled DesktopBackground but the...
  10. Can't select different wallpapers for multiple monitors

Can't select different wallpapers for multiple monitors: Hi, I can't seem to select a different wallpaper for different monitors. When I right click on an image it only shows the following: [img] Does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks! 41192