Windows 10: how do i restore my windows 10

Discus and support how do i restore my windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think I had windows 10, as had a yearly subscription , with my laptop. The recent update to windows 11 seems to have stuffed up my printing, and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kerry ., Jun 23, 2023.

1. Kerry . Win User

how do i restore my windows 10

I think I had windows 10, as had a yearly subscription , with my laptop. The recent update to windows 11 seems to have stuffed up my printing, and also access to previous files, and from what I am reading here I am not alone, with the issues with compatibility with a recent epson printer purchase continuing to work. it simply wont print. already spent over 3.5 hours on it today. the printer driver has already been uninstalled and just cant install and get it working again

:)

Kerry ., Jun 23, 2023
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

how do i restore my windows 10 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 23, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2023
  4. how do i restore my windows 10

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jun 23, 2023
Thema:

how do i restore my windows 10

1. how do i restore my windows 10 - Similar Threads - restore

2. how can I restore a file I saved over another file on a word document please ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I restore a file I saved over another file on a word document please ??: how can I restore a file I saved over another file on a word document please ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-file-i-saved-over-another-file/cf079c62-811f-4eb9-9dc6-0a7fad58f19a
  3. how can I restore a file I saved over another file on a word document please ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I restore a file I saved over another file on a word document please ??: how can I restore a file I saved over another file on a word document please ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-file-i-saved-over-another-file/cf079c62-811f-4eb9-9dc6-0a7fad58f19a
  4. Its always restore after i delete or Uninstall the apps or file after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Its always restore after i delete or Uninstall the apps or file after restart: Hello, i have issue right now.. when i delete or uninstall my apps or files because my SSD are almost full.. after restart those file are back.. please help....
  5. Its always restore after i delete or Uninstall the apps or file after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its always restore after i delete or Uninstall the apps or file after restart: Hello, i have issue right now.. when i delete or uninstall my apps or files because my SSD are almost full.. after restart those file are back.. please help....
  6. Its always restore after i delete or Uninstall the apps or file after restart

7. My tpm isn’t working after restoring pc attempt, now screen is stuck and powering off and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My tpm isn’t working after restoring pc attempt, now screen is stuck and powering off and...: After attempting to do a system, restore on my PC, a TPM control module, stop functioning and asked if I wanted to accept or decline the change, but it will not allow for me to do either and my keyboard has stopped working, and when I turn the laptop off and turn it back on...
  8. My tpm isn’t working after restoring pc attempt, now screen is stuck and powering off and...

My tpm isn’t working after restoring pc attempt, now screen is stuck and powering off and...: After attempting to do a system, restore on my PC, a TPM control module, stop functioning and asked if I wanted to accept or decline the change, but it will not allow for me to do either and my keyboard has stopped working, and when I turn the laptop off and turn it back on...
  9. My tpm isn’t working after restoring pc attempt, now screen is stuck and powering off and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. how do I restore system files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore system files?: Not sure what verse we had before today! I can not sign on to my PC with my user name, it says "new user" How am I supposed to get on? It doesn't give me a choice. I have tried advanced trouble and tried to restore the system and it won't even fix this issue. Just need to be...