Windows 10: How do i resolve this issue with my laptop

Discus and support How do i resolve this issue with my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One day my laptop froze so i switched it off and when i turned it back on my task bar, password screen, apps and cursor were enlarged for some reason i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miaami, Oct 8, 2024 at 12:32 PM.

1. Miaami Win User

How do i resolve this issue with my laptop

One day my laptop froze so i switched it off and when i turned it back on my task bar, password screen, apps and cursor were enlarged for some reason i tried to perform a system restore but it took all night so i just switched my laptop back on in the morning when i did some apps like Microsoft defender and the Microsoft store were gone and even some apps that i had downloaded couldnt be opened their icons are gone too i dont know what to do, im scared my only option would be to factory reset my whole laptop but that would mean losing all my files please help if you can

:)

Thema:

How do i resolve this issue with my laptop

1. How do i resolve this issue with my laptop - Similar Threads - resolve issue laptop

2. How do i resolve this issue with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i resolve this issue with my laptop: One day my laptop froze so i switched it off and when i turned it back on my task bar, password screen, apps and cursor were enlarged for some reason i tried to perform a system restore but it took all night so i just switched my laptop back on in the morning when i did some...
  3. How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX": I continue to get this message, "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" It is stopping me from running a program that all of my coworkers have no issues running....
  4. How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX": I continue to get this message, "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" It is stopping me from running a program that all of my coworkers have no issues running....
  5. How do I resolve an Issue with "COMDLG32.OCX"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How do I resolve this

How do I resolve this: Windows standard security hardware not supported on my desktop please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resolve-this/148aa149-a332-4aa5-9311-853ffdf35e12
  7. How do I resolve Windows Update issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve Windows Update issues?: Hello guys,I am facing a bug with Windows Update starting a few days ago. Earlier, when I used to check updates for Windows, there is always a Microsoft Defender update and that too, at least thrice a day. But a few days ago, they have stopped coming. This seemed unusual so I...
  8. How do I resolve Windows Update issues?

How do I resolve Windows Update issues?: Hello guys,I am facing a bug with Windows Update starting a few days ago. Earlier, when I used to check updates for Windows, there is always a Microsoft Defender update and that too, at least thrice a day. But a few days ago, they have stopped coming. This seemed unusual so I...
  9. How do I resolve this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I resolve this?: [ATTACH] I did a full device scan after a long time on my device and I have been getting this since then. [ATTACH] It tells me to take action for such threats. but I have like hundreds of them. [ATTACH] Do I have to select every single one of them to take action?...
  10. How do i resolve activation issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i resolve activation issue?: I recently changed my BIOS settings and Windows now says it isnt activated due to device change. Troubleshooter just says buy new copy. Issue is i had to phone MS support about a year ago as the upgrade from 7 to 10 went wrong and although i forgot the exact issue,...