Windows 10: How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

Discus and support How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnBrinnon, Feb 20, 2024.

1. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing?

:)

JohnBrinnon, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 Photo Gallery Resizing Images

Hi Hadi,

Since the sizes are different, you cannot overwrite the original with the resize photos. In this case, we suggest a new folder to save the resize photos, then delete the folder of the original photos.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    How to resize photo in Windows10?

Hi Man,

Please take note that Microsoft Picture Manager is not supported in Office 2013 or later. You can resize the photos in Windows 10 by editing them using Paint. To resize a photo in Paint, follow these steps:

• Right-click a photo, and then click Edit. The photo will open in Paint.
    • In Paint, click Resize.
    • Under Resize, you can choose if you want to resize the photo by Percentage or
      Pixel.
    • Once you've chosen how you will resize the photo, you can edit the values of
      Horizontal
      and Vertical. If you want to fully customize the size of the photo, you can uncheck the
      Maintain aspect ratio check box.
    • After customizing the values of Horizontal and Vertical, click
      OK.
    • Click the floppy disk icon on the upper left part of Paint to save the changes.

Another way to edit a photo in Paint is by using the Select tool. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open a photo using paint,
    • In Paint, adjust the canvas of your picture to the size you want. You can adjust the canvass by clicking and dragging on the small box around the picture.
    • Once you've adjusted you canvass, click the Select tool.
    • Select the whole image. Make sure that you exactly select the image.
    • After selecting the image, click and drag the small box around the picture to resize it. Make sure that size the canvass and the image is the same.
    • After editing the size of the picture or image, click the floppy disk icon on the upper left part of Paint to save the changes.

Should you need further assistance, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Feb 20, 2024
  4. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

How do you resize photos in windows 10?

My problem is that I am using a Surface 3, which I like, but because of the size of my OneDrive I have located it on an SD card as D: drive. Photo Gallery will not let me open and edit on the SD card or link the d: drive in the app. If you just had a resize
    and copy option for Photos all of my problems would go away. My wife likes to post to Facebook and the original image file sizes are too big. Photo Gallery always worked for me on my desktop PC because the files were located on C:\]. I did not anticipate
    that such a small issues would be so difficult to resolve.

Cactus_Pete, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

1. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP? - Similar Threads - RESIZE photos down

2. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  3. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  4. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  5. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  6. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I resize the icons on my desktop?: how do I resize the icons on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-the-icons-on-my-desktop/eaaf63f0-6c53-4ac8-bc86-5216a82266ec
  8. how do i make my screen back to normal size

how do i make my screen back to normal size: how do I make my screen back to normal size on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-screen-back-to-normal-size/a2dc9d47-7a0a-4e3e-8853-f4d7ab5a2792
  9. how do I restore my screen size back to normal

how do I restore my screen size back to normal: is there a simple way to restore my screen size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-screen-size-back-to-normal/80df7a74-41c6-4242-ac0d-61b7229e7602
  10. How do I resize the taskbar Icon back to its original size

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I resize the taskbar Icon back to its original size: After upgrading to Windows 10 ver.1803.xxx the Icons on the Taskbar get very large when opening the corresponding app. As you can see on the screenshot the 2 apps that are open, Total Commander & Chrome, appear as very wide Icons on the Taskbar. With multiple apps open it...