Windows 10: how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

Discus and support how do i reset my laptop without using Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bayan Hamdan, Jun 19, 2024.

1. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no option for reseting the pc there what should i do pls guys help mr

:)

Bayan Hamdan, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

1. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings - Similar Threads - reset laptop without

2. How do I reset a used laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset a used laptop?: My dad bought a second hand laptop that was owned by a company. We can't get into it to reset it as it requires a login with the company email that previously owned it.I've looked at similar posts about factory resets but there is no restart option because it's at the set up...
  3. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i was closing some processes on my laptop and i accidently closed up the prozess for the search bar now my search bar and my Windows home button isnt working anymore i tried to delete everything on my laptop like reset it but First Without Search Bar and Windows home its...
  4. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i was closing some processes on my laptop and i accidently closed up the prozess for the search bar now my search bar and my Windows home button isnt working anymore i tried to delete everything on my laptop like reset it but First Without Search Bar and Windows home its...
  5. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no...
  6. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how do i reset my laptop without using Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset my laptop without using Settings: So i tried to repair the search bar But it didnt work till now then i tried to reset the laptop but i found out i needed the Windows home button to get to settings or search bar but bpth dont work and i alr tried to press shift and restart then a sit pops up but there is no...
  8. How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my laptop without a screen?: My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter so now my laptop won't work in HDMI chords. I want to factory reset my laptop I lose nothing of significance. Any...
  9. How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

How do I reset my laptop without a screen?: My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter so now my laptop won't work in HDMI chords. I want to factory reset my laptop I lose nothing of significance. Any...
  10. How do I reset my laptop without a screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reset my laptop without a screen?: My laptop screen is broken but i was happily using my laptop connected to a TV via hdmi chord but I changed the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Adapter so now my laptop won't work in HDMI chords. I want to factory reset my laptop I lose nothing of significance. Any help or...