Windows 10: How do I reset my computer?

Discus and support How do I reset my computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karan Rana2, Feb 24, 2024.

1. How do I reset my computer?

I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE and system reset. REAGENTC.EXE <command> <arguments> The following commands can be specified: /info - Displays Windows RE and system reset configuration information. /setreimage - Sets the location of the custom Windows RE image. /enable - Enables W

:)

Karan Rana2, Feb 24, 2024
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 24, 2024
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Feb 24, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I reset my computer?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I reset my computer?

1. How do I reset my computer? - Similar Threads - reset computer

2. Can't factory reset, update or repair my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't factory reset, update or repair my computer.: Hi for a bit now i've had an issue with updating past 1909 I have tried using sfc /scannow which just says "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.". Ive tried to start a clean start up and installing on a usb also didnt work ive tried a factory reset...
  3. Can't factory reset, update or repair my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't factory reset, update or repair my computer.: Hi for a bit now i've had an issue with updating past 1909 I have tried using sfc /scannow which just says "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.". Ive tried to start a clean start up and installing on a usb also didnt work ive tried a factory reset...
  4. Can't factory reset, update or repair my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to reset your computer when prompted for BitLocker recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset your computer when prompted for BitLocker recovery: Hi!I did the most recent update for my hp, and now I'm being prompted to put in my BitLocker recovery key. Problem is, I don't have a recovery key. I have been trying to reset my computer by troubleshooting it, but every option I select won't work. Anyone know how I can reset...
  6. How to reset your computer when prompted for BitLocker recovery

How to reset your computer when prompted for BitLocker recovery: Hi!I did the most recent update for my hp, and now I'm being prompted to put in my BitLocker recovery key. Problem is, I don't have a recovery key. I have been trying to reset my computer by troubleshooting it, but every option I select won't work. Anyone know how I can reset...
  7. I cannot get into my computer nor factory reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get into my computer nor factory reset it: I cannot log into my computer because it says my pin is unavailable and I'm in safe mode so I can't reset the pin and whenever I try to go factory reset it I get a blue screen error code driver emulator dma violation. Also I do not have any other windows devices...
  8. I cannot get into my computer nor factory reset it

I cannot get into my computer nor factory reset it: I cannot log into my computer because it says my pin is unavailable and I'm in safe mode so I can't reset the pin and whenever I try to go factory reset it I get a blue screen error code driver emulator dma violation. Also I do not have any other windows devices...
  9. How can I get access to my computer after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get access to my computer after a factory reset?: After not using my pc computer in over three months, I tried starting it again only to find out that it wouldn't display anything on my monitor. After experimenting a bit, I found out that it seemed to be an issue with the pc's HDMI ports, neither of which would work. I then...
  10. How can I get access to my computer after a factory reset?

How can I get access to my computer after a factory reset?: After not using my pc computer in over three months, I tried starting it again only to find out that it wouldn't display anything on my monitor. After experimenting a bit, I found out that it seemed to be an issue with the pc's HDMI ports, neither of which would work. I then...