Windows 10: How do I reset my computer?

Discus and support How do I reset my computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karan Rana2, Feb 24, 2024.

1. How do I reset my computer?

I am trying to reset my computer and save the files but can't because it says 'Some files are missing' etcWhen putting 'reagentc /enabled' into command prompt this is what comes up:C:\Windows\system32>reagentc /enabled Configures the Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE and system reset. REAGENTC.EXE <command> <arguments> The following commands can be specified: /info - Displays Windows RE and system reset configuration information. /setreimage - Sets the location of the custom Windows RE image. /enable - Enables W

:)

Karan Rana2, Feb 24, 2024
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 24, 2024
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Feb 24, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I reset my computer?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I reset my computer?

1. How do I reset my computer? - Similar Threads - reset computer

2. Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.: Lately, my computer started restarting unpredictably. So, I figured a fresh restart was warranted. I tried to do a factory reset, then when it tried to reinstall windows 11, it went through a restart cycle and would flash that it was at 64% loaded. It did this repeatedly. I...
  3. Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clean computer reset issue.: Lately, my computer started restarting unpredictably. So, I figured a fresh restart was warranted. I tried to do a factory reset, then when it tried to reinstall windows 11, it went through a restart cycle and would flash that it was at 64% loaded. It did this repeatedly. I...
  4. I am getting bsod flashing, my computer resets. This may happen 2 or 3 times in a row then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting bsod flashing, my computer resets. This may happen 2 or 3 times in a row then...: I already did a fresh clean install of windows and I am still having this issue. I have filtered my event log and I attached an image of the log. I am unsure of what to do at this point. I am relatively tech savvy and have been able to fix a lot of issue with my computer but...
  5. I am getting bsod flashing, my computer resets. This may happen 2 or 3 times in a row then...

I am getting bsod flashing, my computer resets. This may happen 2 or 3 times in a row then...: I already did a fresh clean install of windows and I am still having this issue. I have filtered my event log and I attached an image of the log. I am unsure of what to do at this point. I am relatively tech savvy and have been able to fix a lot of issue with my computer but...
  6. How do I reset my computer to yesterday, or maybe just a few hours ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my computer to yesterday, or maybe just a few hours ago?: my computer is not working and needs to be reset to a few hours ago~2am. I'd like to get some help I have things to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-to-yesterday-or-maybe/ab8aa397-3018-4b72-bf24-47dcd9676642
  7. How do I reset my computer to yesterday, or maybe just a few hours ago?

How do I reset my computer to yesterday, or maybe just a few hours ago?: my computer is not working and needs to be reset to a few hours ago~2am. I'd like to get some help I have things to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-to-yesterday-or-maybe/ab8aa397-3018-4b72-bf24-47dcd9676642
  8. I tried to Factory Reset my computer and it failed 3 times, and now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to Factory Reset my computer and it failed 3 times, and now I can't login.: First time I factory reset my computer it cailed and said "Undoing changes" as it did that it brought up my login screen. I go to login but now I am locked out behind an Error that persists with User Profile service Failed. So I go to factory reset again. It does the same...
  9. I tried to Factory Reset my computer and it failed 3 times, and now I can't login.

I tried to Factory Reset my computer and it failed 3 times, and now I can't login.: First time I factory reset my computer it cailed and said "Undoing changes" as it did that it brought up my login screen. I go to login but now I am locked out behind an Error that persists with User Profile service Failed. So I go to factory reset again. It does the same...
  10. I tried to Factory Reset my computer and it failed 3 times, and now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade